What about Annabeth?

Victor?

I slashed at the soldier's legs and ran right past him. My heart beat fast, and I could barely breathe. I didn't care- I just needed to find Chaos and get back to our planet. A cold feeling creeped up my spine. I whipped around and slashed the soldier's head off clean. Pain shot through my arm, and I grabbed the arrow and pulled it out, running.

Why did this place have so many stairs!

I retraced my steps outside, killing any soldier on the way. By the time I was finally on the first floor, I felt like a piece of seaweed that had been chewed by a toddler and spat back out again. I put my hand over the bleeding wound, trying to slow it down. My head was getting heavier and it was getting harder to breathe by the second. I could make out even more soldiers. I blinked twice and charged, only thinking of making a path.

Thats when everything exploded.

The soldiers did, the walls did, my head did, and McDonalds did.

Sorry. Not McDonalds.

I clasped my hands on my ears, futilly truing to block out the sound. The walls seemed dizzingly white and I felt like throwing up on the white floors.

"Omega!"

Chaos grabbed my shoulders and I blinked a few times.

"Chaos. We need to go back."

He shook his head. "He made it so I can't teleport."

Now I just wanted to throw up so that he'll slip and fall into it.

"Our planet is under attack."

"I know!" he glanced at me. "Omega-"

"Can't you do something?! You're the creator of the universe!"

"I am also tied to the ancient laws."

Cold and hot.

The two feelings pushed up inside me as I felt something cool and sharp push itself through my chest like if it was a loaf of bread.

Wonder bread...

I gritted my teeth and took two big steps foward and turned around. The king was holding his sword out where I just was. Hot anger coursed through my body.

He was dead before you could say Wonder Bread.

"Omega!"

I turned around to see more soldiers, staring at their king's dead body in horror.

That was when I completely lost my head.

All my smoldering hate for the f*cking world was forced upon them, who were probably thinking that the world was a pretty f*cked up place too.

~

I woke in a dark room.

I took in my surroundings carefully.

I knew this place.

I sat up, ignoring the pain in my abdomen. My head pounded. I swung my legs off the bed and started running- I didn't know where. I couldn't run for long. My lungs apparently didn't want to be lungs. I took a deep breath.

"Percy."

I whipped around to see Nico. He had a bandage on his cheek, and his foot was in a cast. He had stiches on the side of his neck. His dark eyes narrowed.

"You're alive."

"Where's Annabeth?" I asked, breathless.
He crossed his arms. "Thats the first thing you have to say."

I stared at him pointedly.

"She's not hurt that badly." he scowled. "You should go see the blondie."

"... Victor?"

He nodded.

"Where!?"

"Just go around the corner and you'll see room 269-"

I ran around the corner and down the hall.

266, 267, 268, 269, 270-

I took a few steps back and pushed the door open.

It was empty.

"-It's the next room." Nico finished beside me.

I pushed opened the door to 270.

I didn't know what to do.

I wanted to faint, cry, and throw up at the same time. I was frozen while I though of which to do.

He was laying there, pale and still. I saw Reyna holding his hand, who was nearly as still as he was.

"Percy-"

My knees buckled. I fell to the ground, and my vision blurred.

No.

"He- he'll be fine, right?"

Nobody answered me.

"Percy. You should-"

I stood up, making Annabeth stand up beside me too.

Who could I trust now?

I rubbed my face.

Who would visit me every night?

Who would nag me to eat?

Who would listen to me?

~