Chapter 27: I'm Alive!

*********

3rd person POV-

"What are you sorry for?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"It's my fault! It's over! We are both dead now!" The pinkette rubbed her eyes with her hands. With nothing to say back to the crying girl, Sasuke sat next to Sakura.

The room they were in was small, it was either a large cupboard or a storage room. It was filled with cleaning equipment and there was some DIY equipment on the shelves before Sasuke pushed them in front of the door. The walls were dusty and cobwebs hung over the ceiling.

"You shouldn't just be out here on your own, you need someone to comfort you right?" Sasuke repeated Sakura's previous words. (Chapter 5). Making the emerald eyes girl giggle a little.

"This is a little different Sasuke," Sakura's teary eyes met Sasuke's onyx ones.

Silence took over for a small while. But the voices of the Akatsuki members outside could be heard but they choose to ignore the sound of the chaos.

"Do you remember in freshman year, me, you and Naruto were in the same English group. I was trying so hard to get you to notice me," Sakura giggled, "I was so weird."

The ravenette didn't quite know how to reply to Sakura's comment.

"Do you remember when you were eating your lunch, I was looking at you but when you saw me, I went bright red and almost died," Sakura giggled some more.

"No," Sasuke chuckled, "I don't remember that at all,"

"Me and Ino got into a massive fight in our second year over you," Sakura continued. "In our third year I met Itachi at a parents evening, I bumped into him on purpose hoping I could get to talk to you, he was really apologetic, I thought he was almost as adorable as you," Sakura laughed,

"You were weird," Sasuke muttered,

"In my fourth year," Sakura began, they were currently in there fourth year, "you asked me out, you stole my first kiss, you were there when u lost my dad, I taught you how to ice skate, then you told me it was a lie," the pinkette rubbed her eyes.

"Sakura-," Sasuke felt guilt rise in him.

"I spent my life chasing you, Sasuke-kun," Sakura interrupted Sasuke,

"Thank you,"

Sasuke was taken back by his ex-girlfriend's words,

"It's stupid, I don't know why," Sakura leaned into Sasuke's shoulder.

Sasuke just sat in silence and let Sakura lean on his shoulder just like he did the night before the anniversary of his parents death. Apart from this time they both thought that death was coming for them too.

"It wasn't a lie," Sasuke shook his head at Sakura's previous comment. "At the start I was against dating you, but at Ino's sleep over, when you kissed me, it actually, I don't know," Sasuke shrugged his shoulders.

Sasuke pressed his lips on Sakura's forehead, making the pinkette flush the same colour as Karin's hair.

"Damn, why do you make me feel this way," Sasuke's lips left Sakura's head. Sakura stayed silent not wanting to ruin the romantic moment. She wondered how painful there death was going to be when they came through that door. Would they torture them or would it be quick. Or was Sakura wasting her thoughts on the irrelevant things.

"We're coming in," a loud voice made Sakura jump and burry her head into Sasuke's chest. Tears escaped Sakura's emerald eyes, she knew that she was going to die in the next couple of minutes.

"Ready 1!" They were counting down, could it not get anymore traumatic for them both,

"Sakura look at me," Sasuke's smooth voice calmed the pinkette.

"2!"

Sakura looked shakily up at Sasuke, as the raven haired boy grabbed her hand.

"1!"

It was something that they had both been waiting for. Something that they hadn't been forced to do in a stupid dare. Something that didn't make Sasuke think that Sakura was another stupid fan girls.

This time, it had actually meant something.

Sasuke's and Sakura's lips met softly, the whole world seem to stop for a moment, it was almost like there wasn't any one about to kill them. Even thought they both shut there eyes they could still see the glow of everything around them.

"Go!"

The lovers didn't part as bangs and crashed could be heard out side, they just gripped each other's hands tighter.

The door opened slightly pushing the objects blocking it only a bit.

Sasuke and Sakura finally parted, they were confused. Why weren't they dead yet? Why hadn't Akatuki found them at the least?

The door barged open and a unrecognisable purple haired women with a gun was standing before them.

"What a relief!" She exclaimed putting hair hand on her chest. "There alive!"

......

"Sakura, we have spoke before I'm Anko," the woman said as she helped Sakura walk as they tried to escape the building. Sakura recalled last time they had spoke it had been just after her father had died. "Don't worry about Akastuki, my comrades have caught all of them in this building you should be safe now,"

"How did you know to come?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow as he was running beside the two girls.

"Your brother told us, he noticed you disappeared." Anko sighed, "you should be glad he called us when he did other wise we wouldn't of found you on time." Sasuke nodded as they arrived outside the building, there was police cars scattered all over the police, and an ambulance waiting for Sakura and Sasuke's arrival. Apart from Sakura was the only one who needed it.

Suddenly Sakura just burst into laughter.

"I'm alive!" She grinned, "I'm actually alive!"

********************

Sorry this chapter took longer then I expected, I wanted to make it really good and cute so it just took me forever to do it!

So here you go! The last plot line chapter of Fangirls. There's still one more to go!