Chapter 26: The 'Rescue'

***************

Sakura's POV-

Everything hurts, my arms ache, I haven't eating I a whole day, I haven't slept in two. I really did think my life was hard before. Being the sweet little teenage bitch.

'I can't live without Sasuke-kun's love!'
'I hate Karin so much! Err!'
'I don't need parents anyway!'

I generally thought that I had it hard. Pathetic.

I haven't seen light in several days, but I think it's the day they set for Sasuke to 'retrieve' me. I can feel it. It feels sick, like I want to throw up. They didn't usually hit me or come near me, but they did when they filmed that stupid video, I haven't had any treatment so it still hurts. I haven't rested to heal it up either.

I could feel I tangles in my hair, it was probably looked like a birds nest, my jeans were torn and so was my top to make it look like they were sexually abusing me. They didn't, it was suggested, but I quote from Sasori, 'no she's disgusting.'

Im sure each one of them is gay for each other. Especially Sasori. Feisty girls my arse, he was all for that weirdo Deidara. I didn't even want to go into whether he was feisty or not. My mind wanders when you have been locked up for a week.

The
Would

I would of

But I can't

Because I'm going to die

I curled up into a ball, and almost started sobbing. The Akatsuki members would notice but knew it was normal for me to just randomly burst into tears.

(I'm getting to the point now yay!)

Bang

I shot up from my position, my current guard Kisame lay on the floor, blood poorer out of his leg.

"You-," the fish face began before he received and harsh kick to the head knocking him out. My chains rattled as I tried to get up and run, who ever it was they had a gun.

I decided to hide in the corner. Maybe they might just walk past and not see me.

"Sakura," I heard a recognisable voice say.

Oh
My
God
No, you can't be kidding.

"Run!" I cried, "don't get yourself killed for me!"

"Sakura," the voice repeated. I turned around to see my childhood crush shaking. Kisame's blood was splattered up his jeans and on the arms of his hoodie. His hand was trembling, the one holding the gun.

"Sasuke!" I burst into tears, it was what happened when both love, regret and hope we're mixed together.

"How do I get you out?" He asked his lip was trembling with anger and fear. I mean he had just shot someone. Yet he was trying to stay calm. Keeping his face stern like it usually was.

"H-he has a key," I have to say, his face almost scared me. He was angry, yet so worried.

Sasuke retrieved Kisame's key and unlocked to cells that had kept me trapped. Then trying any random key to unlock my chains. I panicked what if he didn't have the key for this.

Luckily he did. Making me sign in relief.

Suddenly I attacked hugged the ravenette. I didn't know what came over me but I started crying into his shoulder.

"Your an idiot," I hoped he heard my muffled voice, "but thank you for letting me see you one last time,"

"You need more hope Sakura, I'm going to get you out of here." Sasuke picked me up and put me on his back. Giving me a piggy back ride. I blushed Crimson, it is not the time for dirty thoughts Sakura!

He rushed me through the corridor, I hope he knew the way out of here. I didn't want to bump into anyo-

"We know what you did you little shit we aren't stupid," I gasped as heard the voice of a certain Akatsuki member.

A while earlier (how Sasuke arrived) Sasuke's POV-

I'm not a fucking ninja.

I had to frequently remind myself of that fact. I hide behind a corner at the road I was meant to be meeting the Akatsuki assholes to give me back Sakura.

"He's not here," I heard a voice. It was nowhere near me but I could still hear it loud and clear.

"Do we go to his house?" The same voice asked,

"No, we report back to Pein and see what he says," a different voice uttered. The other voice didn't say anything after that so I assumed its owner nodded.

Footsteps could be heard leaving the scene.

Finally I have been waiting half an hour for you to move your fucking arse's.

As the footsteps got relatively far away I began to follow the footsteps. I had stolen Itachi's gun just in case, he never used it, I fact he hated us in gone machine. But he had kept in a draw in his room since Mum and Dad died. It hasn't been touched in years I don't think.

I continued to follow the unknown Akatsuki members anyway. Hoping they would lead me to where Sakura was and if not. Well, it would all be for her.

Present time 3rd person POV-

"Shit!" Sasuke muttered, running in the other direction with Sakura still on his back. The Akatsuki memeber -Hidan- hadn't even bothered chasing them, leaving them both confused. Sasuke continued to run in the other direction anyway.

"There's no escape," the couple heard another voice that belonged to the Akatsuki member Kakuzu.

They were trapped. Surrounded on each end of the corridor was an Akatsuki member.

The ravenette opened the first door he could possibly find and shut him and Sakura in it.

"That won't help you," Hidan cooed through the walls. Sasuke had always hated thinking under pressure but using whatever initiative that hadn't been dragged out by the adrenaline, he placed Sakura in the floor and pushed any shit he could find I front of the door the came through.

Sasuke managed to have pushed over a table, a set of draws and a lamp. He only hoped it was enough.

When he turned around to face his ex girlfriend.

"I'm sorry," she spoke through the tears. "It's all my fault!"