Chapter fifteen: unwanted visitors

**********************

Sakura Pov-

"Hey Sakura," Sasuke said, Naruto and gone because his parents phoned him but I was still here.
"Yeah," I nodded,
"Can you go see if my brother is... Alive," he sighed, oh crap, what if he is dead, I'll have to tell Sasuke that.
"Okay, I'll be back in a second," I nodded, wondering if I could quickly run away if he was dead. Sasuke nodded and left. Where should I start looking? I went down to the reception desk and spoke to one of the people at the counter. "Excuse me," I said,
"Yes," the woman said,
"I'm looking for an Itachi Uchiha," I smiled,
"Hm, Uchiha," The lady hummed typing the name into her computer.
"I'm not sure if they'll let you see him, he's on the second floor, room 121," she shook her head, I looked confused.
"Okay," I walked away, noticing the two men behind me, strange.

I made it to 121 and opened the door slightly. "Please be alive," I murmured to myself, I signed with relief as I saw Itachi laying peacefully in the bed, eyes shut but breathing. Cords were attached to him and he looked pale. Maybe he was almost dead... I didn't matter I rushed back to Sasuke's hospital room.
"Well?" He asked,
"He's alive," I sighed with relieve, Sasuke smiled, it was the first time or one of the few times I had seen such a big smile, "but,"
"Of course there's a but,"
"I think he was in a coma or something, he had all cords attached to him and he was asleep,"
"Oh, can you... Um take me to him?" He said,
"I guess," I smiled, Sasuke tried to stand up but failed and fell straight on to the floor,
"Sasuke-kun!" I shouted, running to the raven and helping him back onto the bed,
"Thank you," he muttered embarrassed,
"Hold on,"I say grabbing a wheel chair and pulling it over, "here, I'll push you,"
"Are you sure?" He asked,
"Of course I'm sure, get in the wheelchair Uchiha!" I laughed,
"Alright, alright," Sasuke smiled.

Sasuke's Pov-

Why is she still helping me? I have been so horrible but she still chooses to be with me and help me. I guess I'm lucky to have chosen her, dread to think what anyone else would make me do. I climbed into the wheelchair while Sakura pushed me out the room. Was I even allowed to leave? Who cares, they wouldn't tell me about my brother, they asked for it. Sakura wheeled me to a small room, and pushed open the door. My eyes widened as I could see two people in there already, Sakura didn't open the door anymore so I couldn't see who they were.
"Sakura!" I growled,
"Shhh," she said,
"Couldn't they get Pein and Konan to come back I can't be fucking bothered," a familiar voice said,
"It would be suspicious so shut up before I kill you too," said another deep familiar voice,
"They're Akatsuki..." Sakura muttered, out of rage and fear I whispered,
"No shit Sherlock! They're going to kill my brother!"
"Okay," she sighed,
"Sorry," I muttered,
"Bigger issues right now Sasuke-Kun," she whispered, and with that she opened the door, was she insane she couldn't just waltz in their,
"Excuse me this is Itachi Uchiha's room right?" She bit her nails pretending to be nervous, the voices who I could see were Kakuzu and Hidan blankly stared at the pinkette.
"Yes, what do you want you-," Hidan began,
"Haruno right," Kakuzu said randomly,
"W-what?" Sakura said shocked, "Y-yeah,"
"Err, always getting involved, must run in the family," Hidan sighed, "what do we do?"
"She doesn't know anything about it, let's leave before you blurt something out," Kakuzu said, dragging Hidan out the door and last me. What the fuck was that? I wheeled myself in, "Sakura?" I tried to get her attention, her face turned to look at me, most colour was gone, "what was that?"
"I don't know..." She basically whispered, "anyway, your brothers not dead." I looked at Itachi, half dead on the bed. Why? What did he ever do wrong, I could barely look at him. His black hair messy and his face was pale, how did he get it worse then me, what happened when I blacked out? I didn't want to see him like this, "Itachi," I muttered, "you better wake up."

Sakura POV-

I looked sadly at the youngest Uchiha's looking at his ill brother. It wasn't fair, why did bad things happen to good people? What my dad said, how could it be true, they're so kind, they love each other so much. These two were just boys trying to deal with whatever struggle they had been put in to, I couldn't bear to look at it.
"Sasuke..." I muttered, there was no reply from the raven, he just sadly stared at Itachi,
"Thank you," Sasuke finally said, I felt blood rush to my cheeks, "can you take me back now?" I nodded and wheeled Sasuke away.

I looked at my collection of post it notes, Akatsuki, something to do with Itachi and Sasuke, it doesn't get me any closer to my dad but, I can help them both right?