Chapter twelve: The News

**********************

Sakura POV-

"Phone," Itachi randomly said,
"Excuse me?" I asked,
"I'm going to call your mum and tell her where you are," the raven said,
"I'm out here for a reason!" I argued through my tears,
"Phone,"
"Fine," I took my phone out of my pocket and handed it to Itachi, I shouldn't be trusting him! My dad said not to trust him but I just gave him my phone! But you know, again iI let the Uchiha charm tell me what to do. If I only had a password too. Itachi tapped the screen a couple of times before holding the phone to her ears.
"Mrs Haruno?" Itachi said, "No, your daughter is fine, this is Itachi Uchiha," I winced, maybe I shouldn't of let him, now my mum would be more worried. "I have found Sakura at the park she is very upset about something, I thought it would be good to tell you," Itachi continued, I heard my mum talk through the phone, I didn't understand what she was saying.
"Well I'm with my little brother so she might listen to him," Itachi said, Sasuke was here too!
"Okay, she will be home soon," Itachi said before passing the phone back to me.
"What did she say?" I asked wiping my tears away from my eyes.
"A lot of thankyous and how stubborn you are and won't want to come home," Itachi said, I giggled a bit, she wasn't lying I didn't want to go home, to many memories of my dad, it would only upset me more. I heard someone's phone ring, and Itachi pulled his phone out, "hold on," Itachi answered his mobile.
"Yeah calm the fuck down," he sighed, "I know, I was waiting for you, any way I have seen someone who I think you need to come see, hurry up and get to the river at the front of the park, see ya," Itachi put down the phone, "that was Sasuke,"
"I guessed," I sighed.
"Right okay, well if you wanna talk to him he is going to meet me here," Itachi said, did I want to talk to Sasuke? I know he's my boyfriend, but can I not be left alone?

Sasuke POV-

Prick. Itachi left me to pay for the shopping while he wondered of somewhere. Now I look like a flipping idiot walking in a park with like 20 full plastic bags because he was the one with the car keys. Who did he even see anyway? I could finally see my brother, he was with someone, I couldn't see who he was with yet. I got closer to him and could finally see the person he was with. Pink hair? That could only be one possible person in the whole of Japan. Sakura. Why was she sitting on the floor? I was curious now about what had happened. I was finally standing by my brother and he whispered in my ear, "she's upset about something, I'll take the bags, just take her home or something." Sakura turned her head away from me and buried it in her arms. Itachi took the bags and escaped the upset girl while I just stood there not really knowing what to do.
"You don't have to stand there you know, go with your brother I'm fine," Sakura sighed. I tried to think of comforting things to do, nope nothing, I'm completely useless for this shit. Slowly I walked closer and sat next to her, um now what? Think Sasuke think. Your left with your crying 'girlfriend' and you need to comfort her. Reluctantly I wrapped my arms around her.
"Was it the fangirls?" I asked, she spoke her head, "good because I don't want to kill girls." There was no reply from the pinkette, she just kept her face in her arms. "What's wrong?" I asked, but immediately regretting it.
"My-," Sakura began to speak but started to sob after the first word. Oh god, she was actually sobbing. I hugged her tighter.
"Everything is going to be fine," Sasuke said, "you don't have to explain it if you don't want to," although I wish she would because now I'm curious. Sakura nodded and leant on my shoulders. "Maybe I should get you home," I sighed, Sakura shook her head,
"There is some Akatsuki guy there, I don't like him," Sakura managed to say through her tears.
"Well I'm going to be there aren't I," I smiled, "anyway your going to freeze at this rate,"
"O-okay," she nodded, I helped her stand up and I could see her mascara running down her sad face. It made me want to hug her again. Maybe I didn't have romantic feelings for her but if we weren't dating she would be my friend, a close friend who I never want to see sad.

Sakura POV-

"Sakura!" My mum attacked hugged me as soon as she opened the door, "oh god, I thought I lost you too!"
"Mum," I sighed as I hugged her back, "um is the Akatsuki guy still here?"
"Yh, he needs to sort out insurance stuff with us, his partner runs the insurance company we use as well," Mum said, okay how many fucking ties do with have to Akatsuki, it's really freaky! I kind of forgot that Sasuke was there and looked back at him, he kind of looked confused, "um so this is...."
"Sasuke-kun," I said,
"Right thanks for bringing Sakura home," my mum managed to smile.
"Um no problem,"
"Would you like to come in," My mum offered, I gave him a look saying 'yes, please I don't want to die.'
"Um, sure," Sasuke smiled a little although he usually shows no emotion at all. I shut the door behind Sasuke and turned to the man sitting on the sofa that was Sasori and another blonde guy who I didn't recognise.
"Okay Mrs Haruno-," he looked up, oh no. "Oh Miss Haruno," he nodded, "you must be Itachi's little brother, you look very alike," I grabbed Sasuke's hand as fast as possible, did it have to be Deidara? Of all people! Sasuke looked down at me, but he caught on quick. Deidara's cheerfulness made me want to slap him, did he know my Dad just died! "Be quiet brat," Sasori sighed, wow he was a nice person. "Anyway Mrs Haruno, just sign here and we'll be done here,"
"Um sure," Mum said before signing the last of the papers. Once she was done Sasori and Deidara stood up ready to leave.
"Thank you for your time, and again I'm sorry for your loss," Sasori said before my mum let him out the house.
"Okay, um you two do what you like I'm going up stairs," Mum said, I ran out the house so Mum is taking this better then me.
"Sasuke-Kun," I bit my nails, "thank you for bringing me home,"
"Err, no problem," he said, "do you want me to stay?"
"Um, it's fine, you can go," I nodded,
"You shouldn't, be on your own, you need someone to comfort you, right?" He smiled, I felt myself blush, that's what is said to him on Friday night at Ino's sleepover.
"Hm," I nodded, "I think I should explain what happened,"
"Ok,"
"Today, an Akatsuki owned airplane crashed, my dad was on in, nobody knows how but my dad is dead,"
"Oh,"
"I'm sorry, I have put you in an awkward position haven't I?" I sighed,
"No, it's okay," he said, "let's watch TV, taking your mind of it helps." I nodded as we both say down on the sofa. I rested my head on his shoulder, he tensed but let it happen. I switched the TV on, the news, great.
"Maybe we should turn-,"
"Matte," I said glued to the screen,

"The crash has been proven to be on purpose, the main suspects are, Akatsuki and Japanese government. We tried to interview Akatsuki leader Pein, but we had to speak to his assistant Konan," the narrator said,
"Konan-San, what can you tell us about the incident today?" A interviewer asked,
"I can't tell you much but this was no accident, although we are not guilty, the Japanese government, we're trying to destroy something on that plane," the purples hair girl said, surrounded by interviewers from places around the world,
"What evidence do you have to support that?" The plane had 3 detectives and Japanese spies, the plane held all kind of information that the government would want to destroy."
"How do we know this had nothing to do with Akatsuki?" The reporter continued, "you did own the plane,"
"We own many many companies, including travel companies. The fact that they were on our plane was just a coincidence," Konan answered,
"We also know that your workers have had trouble with the police recently would this have anything to do with this?"
"No, interview over," Konan pushed her view through the crowd and into the massive building.
"Konan-San!" The reporter shouted,
"After the interview she went straight back into the main Akatsuki building, are next headlines are-,"

"Sakura-" Sasuke began,
"Don't," I sighed, "Akatsuki huh? They can go to hell, all of them," I sighed again.

**************************