Chapter 24: Shouting :(

************

Sasuke Pov-

"What?!" I basically shouted down the phone, "how do you know?"

"That was my reaction too, Hinata told me they think she's run away, there was no sign of a kidnapping. Especially with her dad and you," Neji said almost calmly down the phone.

This was my fault, I pushed her over the edge and now she run away. I should of done something differently and I wouldn't have to worry about this is.

I was worried, worried as fuck. She was probably going to get hurt, I have to find her.

"Look Neji, I need to go visit my brother I'll talk to you later," I hung up the call and left the spare room.

"What happened to Sakura-chan?" A sun kissed blonde pounced on me as soon as left the room.

"You were listening in my conversation," I stumbled back a bit.

"The walls are thin, what happened?" Naruto's blue eyes stared into my onyx ones.

"They think she has ran away," I sighed looking down at me feet.

"W-what?" Naruto and I shared the same reaction.

"I have already said it once dobe," I huffed grabbing my coat.

"Matte!" Naruto shouted as I made my way to the door, "where are you going?"

"To see Itachi," I slammed the door behind me as I left the building.

*******

"She's ran away," I spat with anger as Itachi asked me about my ex girlfriend.

"What?" Itachi almost spat his water everywhere. Does anyone have a different reaction, geez. At this point I wanted to get up and leave my bed ridden brother, but my muscles didn't want to leave the only family I had.

"It's my fault," I spoke to break the silence.

"Sasuke shut the fuck up, I have some explaining to do," I looked up at my pale brother. Guilt absolutely flooding his expression. I changed my position to prepare for some long awaited explaining. "When I went to work for Akatsuki it was because Sakura's dad asked me too, to find out about Mum and Dad,"

My eyes widened, what the fuck did this have to do with Mum and Dad?

"I found out a few things, one, uncle Madara is infact a living lying asshole,"

I thought he was dead. Not that I remembered him that much either.

"Two, Madara, he works in Akatsuki and is pretty high up, maybe the boss, I don't know," Itachi shook his head.

I was almost 100% sure that the head was that pierced Pein guy.

"Three, they, Akatsuki, they..." Itachi bowed his head,  "Sasuke, promise me you won't go on a rampage," I nodded my head.

"They, k-killed, they were responsible f-for, Mum, Dad," Itachi turned his head away from me, obviously there were tears in his eyes. I knew what he was about to say next, but my brain was icy and refused to work due to the latest news that I had been told.

"Akatsuki killed our parents," Itachi got his words out his mouth. I tried hard not to react but began trembling with rage.

"Sasuke, theres more, and this is the main part where you can't react." Itachi looked straight at me with a dead serious face.

"What?" Was the only word I could say.

"When I worked this out Sakura's Dad was killed the next day," Itachi said leaving me wondering why I would be angrier, "then they came after us,"

I continued listening.

"I think they have her Sasuke, to get to us, to kill out who might actually know there secret." Itachi said.

For fucks sake no.

I stood up and went to the door.

"Sasuke I told you, you can't react," Itachi reached his arm out to grab me.

"Nii-san if they have her," I began, "will she die?"

"Let the police try to find her, I've spoken with Naruto's dad already he-" my brother began.

"I'M FED UP OF KNOWING THINGS?" I shouted, "IS SHE GOING TO DIE?"

"Sasuke.."

"ANSWER ME," I almost screamed my face went red.

"With you there it won't change anything..."

"She's going to die," I muttered to myself.

"Sasuke nothing you can do-," the ravenette began, I left the room and slammed the door behind me.

"I atleast want to try..." I looked at the floor, refusing to look where I was going. "I'm going after Sakura..."

Heh, Naruto would be proud.

********************************

Thank you for reading!