Chapter Ten: Ice skating!

***************************

Sakura POV-

Do I wear casual, non casual? Hm well we're going ice skating so I guess I need to dress warm. Okay I'll dress casually, with some make up.
"Your stressing to much," Ino sighed on the FaceTime call.
"Am I?" I asked,
"Yeah," Ino said, eating a bowl of ice cream.
"What about this one?" I showed a yellow blouse to my iPhone camera.
"When did you get that, I doesn't suit you!" Ino laughed,
"Probably when I went shopping with you!" I laughed,
"Sakura darling my fashion skills are amazing," Ino pretended to be offended,
"No, I think my mum brought this though," I laughed,
"Well we know who doesn't have a fashion sense," Ino licked her ice cream spoon.
"Ino!" I laughed, "that's so rude," I shook my head. I found a hot pink long top in the back of my wardrobe, "what about this?" I asked,
"I have never seen you wear that," Ino stared at the top,
"Yes or no pig?" I asked,
"Yeah," Ino nodded, I put it in the pile with the others. I decided that the pile was getting to big so I was going to stop destroying my wardrobe.
"Which one?" I asked, picking the phone up and pointing the camera at the pile of clothes.
"I like the pink one," Ino said with a mouth full of ice cream.
"Which one?" I asked, ignoring Ino's rudeness, there was actually three pink ones.
"The one you just shows me," Ino replied.
"Right okay, I'm gonna get changed, talk to you later." I smiled,
"Bye forehead," Ino said, I ending the call and picked up the hot pink top.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror. The top had short sleeves, and showed my figure okay, without showing how flat I am. I wore blacking leggings that suits and my pink head band. Was this okay for Sasuke-Kun? Does he expect more? I don't know!
Relax if he doesn't want to go out with you because of what you wear he's a jerk.
Yes and Sasuke-Kun's not a Jerk!
That wasn't my point *face palms* you don't know that do you?
I ignored my inner and put my stuff in my bag. My fully charged phone, purse, bus pass, I triple checked I had everything. I put on my jacket and began to walk down the stairs.
"Are you leaving Sakura?" My mum asked sweetly, I sat on the sofa and stroked Neko, (I completely forgot about the cat XD),
"Not yet, Sasuke is going to meet me here at 3," I smiled back, my dad shot my a look, I ignored it. I was planning to ask Sasuke about Itachi, not about his dead parents but what his knows about that Deidara guy. Obviously I know who Akatsuki is, but I wanna why there are perverts working for them. They're one of the biggest business in Japan if not the world, apparently they buy people's businesses and use them to make money, no-one really knows much about the organisation apart from that. According to Naruto, Itachi's going to work for them too, how did he get into such a big company?

The doorbell rang, I tried to calmly rush to the door. I opened it, a hot Sasuke stood on the other side. Her wore a smart but casual red t-shirt with jeans. His hair was messy and scruffy as usual, he looked ten times cuter then he does in school. "You ready to go?" He asked,
"Yeah," I stepped out the house, "Bye Mum! Bye Dad!" I shut the door and stood next to him. "Do you know the way?" I asked,
"Hn," he nodded, which was Uchiha was yes.

Sasuke Pov-
"You can't skate?" Sakura giggled, "Uchiha Sasuke, cannot ice skate,"
"I can, I'm just not good," I turned my head away.
"You just said you can't," she replied,
"Hn," I just replied, she is so annoying.
"I'll teach you," I smiled,
"I'll be fine," I muttered,
"Yosh, let's go!" Sakura said cheerfully. We got our skates and walked to the ice rink, the rink was full of children and couples. Although me and Sakura were a 'couple' to everyone else, I felt so out of place. We stepped and I immediately grabbed onto the edge. Sakura tried to hide her giggles, as I straightened myself out.
"Maybe we should stay by the wall," she smiled,
"Hn," I skated slowly and tried to act like it wasn't because I couldn't skate. Sakura was on the other side away from the wall. She was pretty good at this, I sighed, Sakura skated a little faster then me. I tried to speed up, big mistake. "Shit," I muttered, as I fell back and landed on my butt.
"Sasuke-kun!" She shouted worriedly skated over to me,
"I'm fine," I muttered. As I said that the pink haired girl exploded with laughter, she put her hand on the wall to try stop her from falling, her laugh was loud and annoying, not like her trying to be cute little giggle. "Hey Sakura," I muttered,
"Sorry Sasuke-kun," she said trying to stop herself from laughing, though she couldn't.
"Seriously?" I sighed,
"Okay, okay I'm done," Sakura took a deep breath before stopping laughing. Something was different about this girl. Before all this Sakura was a fan girl who I couldn't even remember the name of. She would only ever giggle and blush around me and now she is embarrassingly laughing her head of like a little child. It was like I had known her for ages like we were actually friends. I think I can get used to being around her without wanting to shoot myself, she has changed a lot, even since we were little.

Flashback to when they were little on the first day of school-
"Temme, can you not just get them to leave you alone?" Naruto whined, my parents had been friends with Naruto's parents ,before the incident, so we were already friends.
"Why don't you try," the younger me sighed. We heard some girls muttering in the distance, "err look at that girl over there, doesn't she have such a massive forehead? What's with the pink hair?" I can never understand why girls are so judgemental. I heard one of them say and point to the little pink haired girl sitting alone. Naruto looked over.
"What are they on?" Anime hearts formed in Naruto's eyes, "She's Kawaii!"
"She's nothing special," I sighed at the blonde as we continued walking.
"Hey, go pick on someone else," I heard a bold girl say, a bright haired girl had stood up for the lonely girl who bit her nails shyly.
"Errr, pig," the girls walked of satisfied with the damage done. They walked over to me because even on the first day girls just wanted to introduce themselves.
"Hi, I'm Karin! What's your name?" One red head asked,
"I'm Jennifer! What's your name?" The other asked,
"I'm Naruto," Naruto smiled,
"We know who you are! I'm your cousin!" Karin shouted,
"Okay, okay sorry!" Naruto begged for help.
"I'm Uchiha Sasuke," I tried to be friendly. This was when I was more of a cheerful child with both parents.
"Hi Sasuke-kun! That's such an adorable name!" Karin squealed,
"Kawaii!" Jennifer smiled.

Sakura's POV- still in flashback.

"Um thank you," I muttered shyly,
"No problem," the blonde smiled, "I'm Ino! What's your name?"
"Sakura," I answered,
"Let's be friends," Ino grinned.
"Sure Ino!" I smiled.

Abut later on me and Ino entered our first lesson, we saw a raven haired boy talking to his friend. "Hey Sakura-chan, isn't that guy quite cute," Ino giggle pointing in his direction,
"The blonde one?" I asked confused,
"No! The one with the dark hair!" Ino laughed, I looked at the boy. His smile was adorable and his spiky dark hair made me blush.
"Yeah, I guess he is," I blushed. That's when me and Ino became official Uchiha Fangirls.

About a year later (after his parents death): Sasuke POV-

Why was I still even in this school? I thought, as I walked down the corridor alone. I could be doing far better things. I began to walk faster, hoping to find my friends sooner and escape the Fangirls. My foot slipped and I fell over onto my knees, I bet I look stupid.
"Sasuke-Kun!" I heard a voice and the fast foot steps of a fangirl. I looked up emotionless. A pinkette was a ribbon was now in front of me. "Do you need help? Are you okay?" She asked blushing manically. Holding her hand out to me.
"Tsk, I don't need your help," I said getting up and walking straight past her.
"Oh," she muttered sadly, and continued walking like she had never seen me but really she was disappointed.

Present day-
The pinkette blushed holding her hand out to me, "are you okay Sasuke-kun?" She asked,
"Yeah," I smiled taking her hand and standing back up.

Sakura's POV-
Sasuke and I waited at the bus stop when we had finished ice skating. It was still bright as it was only June, no romantic sunsets :(. I wanted to ask him about Akatsuki, I wanted to ask him about Itachi. I didn't want to be rude, maybe I should tell him about Deidara? How do I just bring the topic up? Yolo. "So, your brothers going to work at Akatsuki right?" I asked casually, he looked at me, "Naruto mentioned it,"
"Yeah," he nodded,
"That's a really big business isn't it?" I asked,
"Yeah," he nodded again,
"That's cool Itachi's gonna work there,"
"Yeah," he nodded AGAIN, "why do you ask?" Something else apart from 'yeah.'
"Well I met some guy the other day who said he was from Akatsuki," I said,
"He tried to perv on you and Ino but Sai knocked him out," Sasuke's emotions didn't change.
"Yeah," Now I sound like him! "How do you know?"
"Ino told Hinata, Hinata told Naruto, you get the point,"
"Right," I giggled. It made me really curious about Akatsuki, it was such a mysterious organisation. The bus came and we got on, I refused a lift from Sasuke and Itachi's because I didn't want to upset my dad by going near Itachi. We sat in silence, I didn't expect Sasuke to talk a lot or start a conversation. Today was an interesting day, and I had school tomorrow. This weekend had gone so slow it felt like the holidays, I wish the holidays would hurry up and come. About 4 weeks left! Yay!

****************************************************