Chapter Four: Meeting Itachi

***********

Sasuke's pov-

I woke up for school early today, I took a shower and wore my normal clothes for school. I want down the stairs to find my brother on his day of from work. "Hello little brother," he said,

"Morning Nii-San," I said and went to make breakfast.

"So Sasuke," Itachi said, "do you have a girlfriend yet?" Every time I talk to my brother he only seems to want to talk about my love life and his last be life, this guy has a problem.

"Actually Nii-San, I have," I poked my tongue out. He chuckled.

"Do tell," Itachi grinned,

"Her names Sakura, she is in my class," I smirked,

"So have kissed? Done the dirty yet?" Itachi teased,

"It's been two days Nii-San," Sasuke sighed, now he going to use Sakura to prove something to his brother and as a dare.

"Well text her she is coming to meet me after school today," Itachi smiled,

"Um how about no?" I said,

"Aww, I only want to meet her, unless she is not real," Itachi muttered, "and you don't want to lose this little made up rivalry your so hooked up on."

"Fine," I pulled out my phone and text Sakura. Growling and mumbling curse words.

*******

The end of school came and Sasuke waited for Sakura at the gates. "Hi Sasuke-kun!"

She said as she ran over to me as I hide from my fangirls behind a tree. "You ready to go?" She asked. Dear lord she was so energetic.

"Hn," We started walking down towards my house. We walked in silence. Until we got to my house. I unlocked the door, Itachi was on the sofa and immediately stood up smirking.

"You must be Sakura!" He said, "Nice to meet you Sasuke talks about you all the time!"

"Hi you must be-" Sakura began,

"Itachi-kun, please make yourself at home" Itachi interrupted, purposely adding the '-kun' onto his own name because he was so full of himself, "I have longed to meet Sasuke's crush!"

"Really?" Sakura blushed,

The fucking son of a bitch what is he doing.

"Your exaggerating Nii-san," I said,

"I never thought he would stop being a chicken and ask you out!" Itachi ignored me,

"Shut the fuck up Itachi," I mumbled, usually he wouldn't ignore my 'foul and disgusting language'.

"So have you two-" Itachi started,

"Come on Sakura, I'll show you my room," I growled at Itachi,

"Already, how long has it-" Itachi teased,

"NO WE ARE NOT!" I shouted at my brother. Sakura's face was bright red as I dragged her away from my annoying brother.

*******************************

Sakura's Pov-

I wasn't sure whether to be embarrassed or happy, I was being dragged away to Sasuke-kun's room.

His room had blue walls, it was dull. He had a desk covered in homework in the corner, his king sized bed in the middle against the wall and a flatscreen TV in front of it. His wardrobe was one side of his desk while a small table was on the other side with a alarm and a picture of what looked like his parents, on it.