Chapter 21: Under the Sakura Tree

****************************

Sasuke POV-

"You should of bought her flowers, when you had the chance," Naruto said,

"Could you shut up I'm-"

"You should of held her hand," Naruto sang,

"Naruto, I can't-,"

"Should've given her all your hours," Naruto continued,

"I'm trying to do my homework so-,"

"When you had the chance,"  Naruto cooed,

"I swear I'm gonna-,"

"Take her to every party," Naruto danced around his living room table,

"Would you-,"

"Cause all she wanted to do was dance," Naruto continued,

"If you don't shut up I'm going to stab your eye out with a pencil," I hissed,

"Now your baby's dancing, but dancing with no-one cause she's still single," Naruto sung,

"I'm ignoring you now," I said, and continued doing my maths homework, Naruto continued to sing, trying to persuade me to ask Sakura back out. I don't know if I wanted to or not.

"IT ALL JUST SOUND LIKE OOOOOODJJDODNIDBAHOEBDIDNN," Naruto screamed, that was the worst singing I had ever heard.

"Naruto! Please stop!" I heard Kushina yell from another room.

"Sorry Okā-San," Naruto scratched the back of his neck.

"You should go on X-factor," I sighed,

"Really?"

"No," I sighed continuing with my homework,

"I give up," Naruto said sitting on the other side of the table,

"Seriously?" I looked at him,

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I don't give up," he laughed,

"Hn,"

"Why don't you ask her out again?" Naruto asked,

"I told you I don't know, let me decide," I moaned,

"Fine, fine," Naruto started with the homework,

"Hey temme," Naruto said,

"Hn,"

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you like Sakura? Hn means 10 by the way," Naruto grinned,

"Would you shut up please," I sighed,

"Fine, but you better decide soon," Naruto said. I ignored him, I liked Sakura, but it's to late. I fucked it up, I should of just told her about the dare. I hate emotion. Anyway I have Itachi to deal with, I have other problems to deal with right now. I don't understand why Akatsuki haven't come after me and Itachi again, my life is more important right now. Love is low priority, I haven't seen Itachi in the last few days, this is what it's done to me.

"Sa-su-ke," Naruto flicked his fingers in front of me,

"What?" I asked,

"Your space out a lot since you've lost Sakura," Naruto said,

"Well, my brothers in a coma, she was a good distraction," I said,

"Is that what you think of her?!" Naruto almost shouted at me, I said nothing, my onyx eyes met Narutos blue ones. "Sasuke, I'm trying to help you,"

"Well I don't need it," I stood up and walked to my room. Shutting the door behind me.

"Leave him Naruto, give him some space okay," I heard Kushina come in from the kitchen and talk to her son.

"Fine," Naruto moaned.

Sakura's POV-

Sasuke's not here? That's weird... I entered Itachi's hospital room, and sat on the chair by his bed. "I haven't told him," I said to the lifeless body. "If Sasuke hadn't already told you, we have broken up, turns out the whole thing was a dare," I sighed, watching the oldest Uchiha's chest move up and down. He was still breathing, but he couldn't do anything. I wonder if he was joking about what he said when I first met him. Did he know too? Kiba, Naruto, Neji and Shikamaru knew but I've still forgiven them.

"Anyway would you hurry up and wake up please," I chuckled, "someone told me I made him happy, and now we're not together he needs his older brother," I wiped a small tear away from my eye.

"God knows what will happen if he loses you a swell as his parents," I said sadly, wait why do I care? I don't care? I do care... I felt my phone buzz, "hold on," I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at it. It was an unknown number but I looked at the text anyway.

Sakura,
I'm sorry about what I did, but I want to apologies in person.
Meet me under the sakura tree in the park.
I'll be waiting ;)
-Sasuke

My face flushed 50 shades of pink, "I just got a text, from someone, it says, I'm sorry I want to apologies in person, meet me under the Sakura tree in the park, I'll be waiting, Sasuke," I grinned, "I guess, I should go, I m-mean, it would be um rude other wise," I could feel my self getting excited.

"See ya, Itachi-kun," I waved even though her couldn't see me, I rushed to the park.

Third Person POV-

The Uchiha's fingers began to move as the nurse walked in. He gasped for breath, trying to speak. The nurse, rushed to Itachi's side.

"Mr Uchiha, don't try to speak," she moved the oxygen mask over Itachi's face. The nurse watched Itachi's pulse go back to a normal speed, "can you move your fingers?" Itachi slowly lifted one of his fingers up. The doctor rushed into the room where Itachi was laying.

"I think he's waking up," the nurse said,

"Go call his family," the doctor told the nurse. The nurse nodded before rushing out of the room. Itachi gasped again.

"You can't speak just yet," the doctor reminded him.

"S-Sakura," Itachi gasped,

"Don't try to speak,"

"D-don't m-meet them."

Sakura's Pov-

I arrived at the park, at the same tree Sasuke 'asked me out' at. No-one was there, I thought he would be here already. Maybe I was rushing to much. No many people were around, at this place in the park you would see occasional dog walkers or something.

I gasped my someone's arm was wrapped there arms around my neck and covered my mouth with a cloth. I tried to struggle and get out of there grip.

"I thought you were smart, or maybe teenage girls are always to caught up on love?" A familiar voice said. I felt my eyes begin to shut and my consciousness fade away...

*********************