Chapter Three: Pain

Sakura Pov-

I can't believe I am actually going out with the one and only Sasuke Uchiha! Its as if my dreams have come true!

I get out of bed this morning for school, maybe too quickly out of excitement. I have a quick shower and dry my hair. I put my ribbon in my hair and decide to wear a blue skirt and plain white vest top with my pale blue cardigan. Lucky it was warm today, I went down stairs and got myself some cereal. I petted my cat and said goodbye to my parents before picking up my back pack and leaving the house.

I was in the best mood possible, I was practically skipping down the road. I got to the bus just on time as I could see it approaching from down the road. Ino was already on the bus on her own. I sat next to her and pulled out one of hair ear phones. "Morning!" I grinned,

"Oh hi Sakura!" Ino smiled, "you been talking to Mr Mysterious?" she teased,

"Not yet!" I said, "but I'm gonna talk to them today!" I was so excited about seeing Sasuke today, I could just scream and die on the floor.

We got of the bus and saw Tenten and Hinata waiting for us. "Sakura can you tell us who that guy is now!" Tenten begged,

"By patient, it's embarrassing just saying it!" I blushed, every time I spoke, my words came out too fast, I'm surprised they could understand me.

"Let's go in," I said hoping that he would be there, as usual we went straight to our form but no one was there... But the whole way to form they were asking who it could of been.

"Chouji?"

"No!"

"Shino?"

"No,"

"Kiba?"

"No,"

"Naruto?"

"Hell no! Sorry Hinata,"

"Neji?"

"No,"

"Shikamaru?"

"No,"

"Don't tell me..."Ino began,

"Sakura-Chan!!!" Naruto was running down the corridor to them,

"Naruto?" I asked,

"Your boyfriend wants to talk to you," he grinned.

"Naruto! Don't say that!" I blushed manically,

"Are you coming then?" Naruto said,

"Um okay!" I blushed,

"We're coming too!" Ino exclaimed as she pushed me forward, we started following Naruto to where Sasuke was, we finally reached the group of boys, Ino was jumping with excitement.

"Hey Sakura," he said with no expression,

"Morning Sasuke-kun!" I blushed,

"What Sakura!" Ino was shocked, Sasuke out his arm round my waist, my face went red as a tomato.

Neji snickered, "Shut it," Sasuke gave Neji a death glare.

"Sasuke-kun?" I asked, "have you told anyone?"

"Only these guys," he replied, reluctantly I put my head on his arm his arm was still round my waist. Was this normal?!

He still had no expression, it was as if nothing had changed, I'm not sure whether it is a good thing or I bad thing. As expected Sasuke's fangirls came rushing over, Karin and Jennifer (yep Jennifer). "Sasuke-k..." Karin started, "ooh, so you choose forehead then,"