Thirty Two // Ours.

En başından başla

"Calum."

"I'm being serious." Calum says doing his best to sound stern. "Why are we getting married?"

"Because we love each other." I stutter becoming a little distracted with the fact that Calum was on top of me and being quite commanding, Considering it had been months since anything remotely sexual had happened between us , this was a really huge turn on.

"Exactly." Calum smiles. "And at the end of the day that's all that's going to really matter, not the cake, not the seating arrangements or the decorations or anything else. All that's going to matter is the love we have for each other and that you'll be my wife and I'll be your husband."

"You're right." I smile up at him because he was. I was getting so caught up on everything else that I was completely forgetting what the point was, Nothing else on that day was going to matter to me as long as I got to marry him.

"I know I am." Calum smirks and I roll my eyes at him.

"You're still annoying you know." I grin at him and he shrugs in response before letting my hands go and sitting up which disappoints me just a little, I guess I missed him a lot more then I thought. I just really didn't know how to bring up the subject...which was odd because I had always been comfortable with myself sexually, but for some reason it was proving to be extremely difficult and the fact that Calum really didn't seem bothered about our how inactive our sex life now was wasn't helping with my confidence.

"Whatever you say Genie." Calum replies. "Anyway I have an idea about the wedding." I quirk an eyebrow up at him extremely interested to hear what this idea would be since Calum had had no input thus far.

"I want a wedding with just family and closest friends right?" Calum says and I nod because I wanted the exact same thing, I wanted something simple but still elegant and something that would be very intimate. "And I also don't want to wait months or years to marry you so I think we should get married in June." Calum announces taking me by complete surprise.

"That's two months away Calum." I say stating the obvious while Calum just smiles down at me. Was he actually serious? There was so much to do and I didn't think I could get it done in two months time.

"I know and that's the point. If we get married in June then we get to eliminate all of the crap that isn't necessary and just make decisions on the important stuff and what we need and it also means you get to be my wife ASAP." I could see where he was coming from and in some ways I agreed with him but I didn't want to rush what is suppose to be one of the best days of my lives.

"You really want to do it don't you?" I ask sitting up slightly. I already knew the answer by the look on his face but for some reason I needed to hear it from him.

"I actually do, I've been thinking about it for a little while and after seeing how stressed you've been I just feel like it makes sense." Calum shrugs.

"You know if we do it our mothers are both going to kill us." I tell him and he snorts before nodding. Both my mum and Joy have been diving head first into the planning and if we tell them that we want to get married in two months I'm sure they'll both freak out.

"I know but it's not about them." I can't help but smile at his answer, he was right. It was about us and come to think of it, it didn't matter when Calum and I got married as long as we did.

"Okay." I say letting out a small sigh. "I think it's a crazy idea and that you're crazy but I'm crazy about you so I think we should do it."

"Really?" Calum's eyes light up and I knew then and there that this was the right decision and that no matter the outcome I would never regret it.