"Do you want your sketch book?" He asked. I nodded. He went behind the counter and returned with my sketchbook and some colored pencils.

"Thanks." I said, standing up and walking over the counter. I sat on the chair behind it and started drawing.

"Call me if you need anything." He said. I nodded and kept focusing on my drawing.

About an hour later I heard the door ding. I kept drawing and shading in the parts that needed it.

"That's amazing." I heard someone say.

My head shot up and I saw a guy standing there looking at my drawing.

"Thank you." I said, smiling gently.

"Do you think I could have that as my tattoo?" He asked.

I smiled wide. I can't believe it. I know that this has happened before, but it's so cool to happen again.

"Of course. My Uncle is in the back tattooing someone. He should be back soon." I said.

"We-"

"Alright, mate. You're all good to go since you paid before we started." Uncle Zayn said, coming out of the room with the guy.

"Thanks!" The guy said, leaving the shop.

"How can I help you?" Uncle Zayn asked, coming behind the counter with me.

"Do you think I could have this as a tattoo?" The guy asked.

I keep saying 'the guy' for them cause I don't know their names. Now there's only one guy so it's good.

"Of course." Uncle Zayn said, smiling wide at me.

I can tell from his eyes that he's proud.

"Could she possibly do it?" The guy asked. Uncle Zayn scrunched his nose up.

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe she ready for that yet." Uncle Zayn said.

"Okay. No problem." He said.

"How about you go on back to that room and I'll get you set up." Uncle Zayn said. The guy nodded and went to the room.

"Please?" I asked, clasping my hands together and giving him my Dads famous puppy eyes.

"I can't allow that yet. You've never held a tattoo machine and you're putting permanent ink in his skin. Tomorrow, if you come, I'll get some of the fake skin we train with and you can try it out." Uncle Zayn said.

"Okay." I said.

"Come transfer it on here so I can put it on his skin." He said. I nodded and followed him to the station.

When I was done, I gave Uncle Zayn the paper.

"Thanks, babe. I'll see you in about an hour or two." He said. I nodded and started playing on my phone.

***

"This is amazing. Just what I wanted." The guy said, coming out of the room.

"Perfect." Uncle Zayn said.

"Thank you for drawing this amazing tattoo." He said.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

The guy left, and we started packing up.

"What a day of tattooing and drawing." Uncle Zayn said. I smiled, and nodded.

Yup.

***

Hey guys!

Thanks for reading!

sadly, I won't be able to update tomorrow because I have a game...

I'm sorry:(

But thank you all for reading!

Sorry it's a little later.

Thanks!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G<3