Chapter 28

I walked up to my house, and opened the door. I waved to Jack, and then closed the door.

"Hey." I said as I walked in.

"Hey. How was it?" Dad asked. I nodded.

"It was good. I'll be back though." I said, running up the stairs.

I ran to my room and took out my makeup. I put some concealer on the corner of my lip, and some foundation.

Once I was satisfied, I went to my bathroom and flushed the toilet so they would think I was using the restroom.

"Sorry. Had to pee." I said, sitting by Uncle Zayn on the couch.

"That's lovely." Dad said, chuckling.

"So, tell us how it went." Uncle Harry said sitting by Uncle Niall.

I looked at Uncle Niall and saw him wiggling his eyebrows and grinning.

I laughed and shook my head.

"It went well. His Mum was a lot nicer than I thought she'd be." I said.

I was so nervous to meet his Mum at first but now that I've met her, I've realized that there's nothing to be scared of.

"That's good. What's her name?" Dad asked, eyeing me.

"Rachel." I spoke. He acts like I'm lying.

You are lying I thought. But I'm not. I did meet his Mum. Dad just doesn't have to know the extra details.

"Well, I'm awfully tired. So, I'm going to bed." I said, standing up.

I gave them all a hug and kiss on the cheek, and went upstairs to sleep.

***

I woke up in the morning and saw that it was 10.

I took a shower and got ready. I put some makeup on, and went downstairs.

"Good morning." I said, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Good morning." They all replied.

"What's on the agenda today?" I asked.

"Well, we have the day off. So how about we go to the indoor water park?" Dad asked. I cheered.

"Yes!" I said. They all chuckled at me.

"Go get ready." Dad said.

I ran upstairs and put my bathing suit on. I put my clothes back on over it, and went back downstairs to see everybody ready.

"Let's go!" I shouted. We walked out to the car and made our way to the indoor waterpark.

***

"Uncle Zee, you have to come in!" I said, going to the side of the pool where his feet were in.

"No. I don't do water." He said, shaking his head.

"Please?" I asked. He shook his head.

"How about you two go on the water slide?" Uncle Louis asked, pointing at the big water slide tube thing.

I looked at Uncle Zayn and saw him nod. I smiled and got out of the water.

We grabbed a two seater floating thing, and went up the stairs to the top of the water slide.

"This is going to be so much fun." I said, smiling to him. He nodded and smiled back.

When it was our turn, we put the tube in the slot, and sat down with me in front.