Part One.

The day was long and finally beginning to cool off; just the way she liked it.
A young girl, no older than eighteen sits on the edge of her bed as her little light brown and white Holland lop eared bunny runs around the room like no tomorrow. She always tells herself that her bunny has some kind of drugs hidden and it pisses her off that the bunbun isn't prepared to share.
She looks at her phone when she receives a soft buzz from her friend Matt, opening up her kik messanger; she rose a brow at his message.
{"Me yell at you, never what are you talking about."}- Matt.
She then smiles softly remembering they had been talking about the hoe hoe hoe sentence from earlier and she had told him not to yell at her.
{"Pft. I don't even know anymore."} She wrote back before throwing her phone on the bed then slid onto the floor to watch her bunny run head first into the wall from racing on the walls, biting back a small laugh. She glanced to her phone seeing the green light lite up, rolling her brown eyes now. She reached for her phone then paused.

"Feel the blade of a broken promise
Carvin' wounds in a waste of conscience
I alone have the will to fight it
Save my own demise!

Another victim, another viper
I can feel sins grippin' tighter
To the spirits that we die for
And I will never let it go

Risin' up, I'm a fighter
Young and loud with desire
Heroes blessed by the fire
I won't let these demons

Drag me to the grave
(Woaaaah woah woah woah woah)
Drag me to the grave!"

A large smile crept onto her face hearing Pandora continuing to play 'Drag Me To The Grave.' By her favorite band, Black Veil Brides.
She sat there for a few minutes enjoying the song play, she adored Andy's voice; she adored and idolized all five of them. They were a gift from heaven in her eyes, smiling. She grabbed her phone to see what her numb skull of a friend had to say while BvB blared in the back ground.
{"Lol."}- Matt
Frowning a little at the plain message, she yawned a little before an idea popped into her head.
{"Black Veil Brides *ghost face*"} She sent the message that was automatically read, Matt began to type then stop, began to type then stop; rolling her eyes she sighed softly until he decided to send the message.
{"Heck yeah dude."}- Matt.
Her grin returned before typing much happier now that her friend responded with something other than 'lol' she hated it when people just sent 'lol' when she sent long messages.
{"That's my favorite band, you don't even understand lol."} She sent the message smiling softly now.
{"Hey man, bvb is awesome."}- Matt
She grinned. {"Yaaaassssssss"} She sent the message then yawned softly.
{"Lol"}- Matt.
Her eye twitched before a devilish grin appeared. {"They are my bbys lol I will one day meet them and probably die."} She looked at the message being read then threw her phone to the ground with the reply.
{"Lol"} from Matt.

She looked at her bunny Celty or bunbun for short who was already looking at her with one ear up and the other down.
Rubbing the soft bunny, she smiled softly. "You're lucky you're a rabbit and don't have to deal with messages like that." She said, her bunny tilted her head before licking the others hand.
Haley smiled before escaping from her room for a bit to kidnap some chips and tea, she glanced into the living room where her parents sat in their recliners and little brother laid on the couch watching his favorite youtuber Jacksepticeye.
"What are you doing?" Her father called from his chair, Haley glanced over her shoulder from pouring the tea.
"Grabbing a snack, what are you doing?" She questioned, it was one of their usual conversations that always started off with him asking what she was doing.
"Sitting here." He replied with a tired tone, "is your sister coming over today?" He asked.
Haley stopped what she was doing before frowning softly, "no idea. Want me to ask?" She questioned, her grip on the cup tightened.
"Yeah." Was all that he said, giving off a heavy sigh in return; she walked down the hall going back into her room.
She threw the bag of chips down then sat her cup of tea on her desk, grabbing her phone; she had no messages from Matt which meant he was most likely playing Destiny still.
Going through her contacts, she clicked on her sisters name then began her message.
{"Dad wants to know if you're coming over today."} It wasn't really a question on her part, her dad really irritated her when he wanted to know when his other child was coming over; if he was so curious, why not ask her himself?
She looked at her phone to see that Kayla had wrote back.
{"Yeah, when Buddy gets home from school; are you picking me up?"}- Kayla.
She gave off a soft smile before rolling her eyes at the question.
{"Duh, how else are you getting here?"} She wrote back then glanced around the room to find Celty in her cage drinking some of her water.

{"I was just making sure."}- Kayla.
Haley looked at the phone before sighing softly. {"We'll be there around four-thirty to pick you up."} She wrote then adventured into the bathroom to shower, she had completely forgotten about the chips and drink she had captured.
Standing under the shower head, she held her eyes closed; the water kept changing from warm to hot which was becoming a pain to deal with it.
After the shower, she grabbed a towel then began to dry her hair; yawning softly. She didn't know why she was so tired, oh wait. She had no life, that was why she was tired.
Changing her clothes, she walked into the bedroom to pick up her phone to find two messages from her sister.
{"Okay."}- Kayla.
Sent at 3:50 pm.
{"He's here."}- Kayla
Sent at 4:15 pm.

Throwing her shoes on, she grabbed the earphones then exited her room to enter the living room to face her mom.
"Kayla's ready." She said.
"Okay." Her mom responded looking at the phone.
Haley stood there for what seemed like ten minutes before rolling her eyes.
"Are we leaving?" She questioned.
"In a minute." Her mom said.
Biting down on her tongue, she walked out of the house and headed for the truck. She gave it a good slam to hope it would get her moms attention.
She waited, and waited and waited.
{"When are you coming?"}- Kayla.
Haley frowned deeply, {"I don't fucking know, my moms taking her time in the house."} She wrote back.
{"Omg."}- Kayla.
She glared to the house door that opened, her mom walked out after what seemed like thirty minutes of waiting then climbed into the truck.
"I was doing something." Her mom said.
Haley looked out the window, placing the earbuds in her ears; she rolled her eyes.
"Okay." Was all she said before 'King For A Day' began to play by Pierce the Veil, they were a okay band in her opinion. She didn't listen to them much or fangirl over them like a lot of girls did.
She closed her eyes and enjoyed the twenty minute drive to her sisters boyfriend's house.
When her mom stopped, she knew they were there.
Looking at the house, Kayla stood there with Buddy; she frowned when he walked into the house after giving her a hug.

Kayla threw her two luggage's into the back of the truck before climbing in the back with Haley, she gave her sister a soft smile before pulling out her phone.
Kayla glanced to Haley, raising a brow she pulled out her own phone and began to type something in her notes then handed Haley the phone.
-Whats with the unwanted awkward tension in here?-
Haley rolled her eyes with a soft smile.
-Just a headache and heat in the truck.-
She passed back the phone to her sister who gave a nod in understanding.
"How long are you staying with us Kayla?" Haley's mom asked looking in the rear view mirror.
Kayla cleared her throat then looked at the back of the others head.
"Three weeks." She said.
Haley glanced to Kayla then at her phone, "I want to go to a concert.." she murmured.
Kayla rose a brow. "Talk about random." She said.
Haley frowned.
"Haley, concerts cost money." Her mom commented.
Haley rolled her eyes. "I have money." She said.
"More than one hundred dollars, you need to think about gas; hotel, buying things.." Her mom said.
Haley puffed out her cheeks when they made it to the house.
The sisters made their way into the house to be greeted with Jace walking face first into Kayla nearly knocking the other out of the door until she was caught by the sleeve by Haley who gave Jace an annoyed look.
"Watch where you're going!" She hissed.
Jace looked to Kayla with an apologetic look. "Sorry Kayla, bye!" He exclaimed before escaping the house and headed down to their cousin Maranda's house.
Kayla and Haley exchanged looks before the two dropped Kayla's bags, she made her way over to their dad before hug tackling him.
After that, the two walked into the bedroom; dropping the bags on the floor. The girls plopped down on the bed.
Haley yawned softly. "You just got here and our brother is already trying to kick you out of the house." She said with a soft laugh.
Kayla smiled softly. "Yup.. three weeks here.." She murmured.
Haley glanced to her before looking up at the ceiling. "I'll figure out something for us to do, maybe even convince dad into letting us go to a convention or concert?" She suggested.
Kayla rose a brow laying back on the bed. "But, didn't your mom say something about money?" She questioned.
Haley rolled her eyes. "You're going to be here for three weeks, there is no way their going to expect us to be fine just sitting at home, its summer vacation." She said sitting up now.
Kayla frowned softly. "That's true, do whatever; I don't care." She yawned.
Haley frowned but managed a soft nod, she stared up at the ceiling one last time before sleep decided to take toll and she was out.