CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Start from the beginning

===================================================================

Austin and Riley had left, they said they would meet us at some bar Daisy had chosen. Evening had fallen, Daisy was having a shower. I put my hair in a neat tight bun, I done smokey eyes my green eyes looked dull no life what so ever, I put on a red lipgloss.I decided to wear a long red dress, it had thin straps and low cleavage, it had a long thigh front split and was backless the chiffon was flowy and light material.I decided on black lace up the legs sandals.

I sat on the bed and tied the ribbons up my legs. I put a pair of clear diamond studs in my ears.Daisy came out the shower.

'' holy fuck'' she shrieked

''What's happened ??!'' I said panicking

'' you are so beautiful Madison'' said Daisy as she stood in awe.

'' what the fuck, you was going to give me a fucking heart attack'' I scolded

'' sorry but you look amazing ! '' said Daisy

''Its for gram's'' I said holding back any tears that were fighting to come out.

'' okay I'm going to get dressed'' said Daisy

Daisy decided on a a little black fitted dress, she had straightened her blonde locks and put them in a sleek pony tail.she put on a Pair of black high heels and grabbed a black suede clutch bag.Her make up was minimal but perfect, she looked stunning as usual.

'' lets go '' smiled Daisy

===========================================================

Music pounded in my ears, people were making out , dancing having a a great time. Austin came with the drinks, he placed a drink in front of all of us.

''Lets make a toast, to gram's the most wonderful caring person I have ever known, make she be in a better place looking down at us'' said Daisy as tears rolled down her face. I gave her a broken smile as we all raised our glasses and guzzled down our drinks.

An hour had passed Daisy and Riley were on the dance floor.I looked at Austin there was a awkward silence, Austin's hair was tousled and he was wearing a tight fit shirt and matching black jeans.

He then looked at me and laughed as he caught me staring.

''You don't need t-to f-feel embarrassed'' he chuckled

'' even with all these people I feel so lonely'' I said looking into Austin's eyes.

''You will never be lonely, y-you got m-me'' he said cupping my face.

'' thanks'' I said as I sipped on my drink.

''I'll go a-and get u-us some refills'' said Austin

''Okay'' I smiled

I looked at the crowd of people they looked so happy and me I was sitting here with a hole in my heart, why the fuck did I agree to come, Daisy walked over to me.

''You okay? '' she said out of breath from all the dancing.

'' yeah can I ask you a favour , would you give me your keys? I need to get out of here'' I said

'' I'll come with you'' said Daisy

'' no you stay here, enjoy your night'' I said

Daisy took out her keys from her bag and handed them over.

''You sure you okay? '' asked Daisy, I got up and kissed her cheek.

''I'm fine, I'll see you back at the house '' I quickly walked off.