''Uh hum'' I coughed, Riley quickly retracted his arms from around Daisy's waist.

Austin quickly moved his chair and stood up.

'' hey Madison'' smiled Riley

''Hey'' I replied my eyes were locked with Austin's.

''You okay? , I hadn't heard from you, then we bumped into Daisy she invited us over'' said Austin

'' we can go if you want? '' said Riley

'' no it's fine'' I lied, I wondered off to the next room, Austin followed behind me.

''Food will be done in a bit'' shouted Daisy

I entered the sitting room,i sat in the chair that was next to the window, I curled my legs up and looked out.austin sat in the chair next to me.

''How y-you holding u-up ''stuttered Austin.

''It just feels weird you know, it's like I still imagine her cooking breakfast in the morning and sitting here and knitting something'' I wiped the tears which had fallen.austin put his hand on my naked leg.

''She was a g-great woman'' said Austin

'' I know I just wish I had more time with her'' I cried

Austin pulled me into a bear hug I held him tightly and cried my eyes out.he pulled away and wiped my tears, I looked into his eyes, then we both locked lips together.It was slow and soft, held the back of his head.i heard him groan.

''Foods done! '' said Daisy as she entered the room, I quickly broke the kiss and looked the other way.

''Sorry did I interrupt y'all'' said Daisy with the casserole In her hand.

'' n-no you didn't d-Daisy Lou, that looks wondeful'' smiled Austin

I turned around and got up.

''I'll get the plates'' I said quickly scurrying out of the kitchen.Daisy put the casserole dish down on the table.

Riley was looking through all the draws.

'' they're in the top left cupboard'' I said to Riley who was looking for the plates .

''Oh thank you Madison '' he said smiling and showing me his dimples.

I just smiled back, I got a tray and put some beers on it and water.

'' how's Nathan? '' I asked Riley

''Nate? He's good I haven't spoken to him since that day your gram's passed, he ain't been coming home, he's been staying at my parents house a lot'' said Riley, I turned around and Riley was in front of me closing the gap between us.suddenly I felt uncomfortable, there was something about Riley that I didn't like.

''Why you ask? '' he said slightly tilting his head

'' no reason'' I said as I grabbed the tray and pushed past him. I entered the sitting room, Daisy was too busy talking to Austin.i placed the plates on the table.

'' I was just telling Austin that him and rileŷ should come out with us tonight, we can do a toast to gram's'' said Daisy

'' that sounds great'' said Riley as he entered.

'' if you guys are not busy that it'' I said praying they would change their minds.

''We would love to c- come '' said Austin

I gave a fake smile

''Great'' I muttered

''All y'all tuck in'' said Daisy