Chapter 46

Kelsey's POV:

Emer started to empty the contents of the box, in front of us. She got on the computer and put in one of the USB drives. A video loaded and she turned the computer to face us. I saw Macey's face. She was smiling. I looked over to Nathan and he was watching it. I went over to him and sat in front of him. He just needed to know that we were there for him.

"Are you all ready?" Emer asked us. We told her to start it and she did.

"Hey, if you are watching this, then I must be dead. Okay, then. Well this is awkward. Oh, that's right. Um, I am making this, just in case if something happens. My cancer has gotten worse. I didn't tell you all, because you all were really happy. Kelsey's preggo, Cara has gotten better, Jay has an awesome new girlfriend. It just seemed like my news would ruin all of it. Sorry about that. I have letters to tell you each something special. Please don't cry over me. I am not worth those tears. Just save them for someone that is worth it. Siva, seriously, stop crying. Everyone look at him." She told us through the video. We did and we saw new tears falling off of his face.

"Good. So yeah. I love all of you so much. Nathan please don't do anything crazy. Okay, so I guess that you can play this video when ever you want, so I don't know if I should say goodbye. You know what, I will. Cause I can. Bye! I love you all!" She said. She laughed and looked at the camera.

"How do you turn this off?" Then the screen went black.

"There is the first one. I have already put all of the photos, that were on her camera, on one of these. There is one more video. Do we want to watch it?" Emer said.

"How old are you?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Mom, I am almost 8. I know how to work a computer." She told me. She then placed the next one in. The screen loaded and we saw Macey again.

"Hey! Okay, I think that I am gone, if you are watching this. I haven't really decided, yet. Anyway, Emer made this video for all of you. Most of it is from Emer's point of view. So here it is." Then a video started. It was different scenes with us.

There were a lot of scenes of Macey and Nathan kissing and being interrupted by Emer. Then scenes of Macey partying with us were shown. There were scenes of her dancing and having fun. There was one of her and Zayn. It was adorable. Then it went to out vacation. It showed Tom and me holding hands, on the beach. Macey was being a good in the back round. I smiled really big when I saw it. The video continued and when it ended, it went back to Macey.

"I hope that you all liked it. I think that Emer has a couple of more tricks up her sleeves. Watch that girl, she is going to be a computer genius." Then Macey disappeared off of the screen.

"I am going to give you your letters now. You don't need to share them. I have set up a slide show of Macey and her being a dork. I think that we should play it at her funeral." She told us.

"Where did you learn this stuff from?" Tom asked her. She smiled and handed out the letters.

"Jay thought me how todo video editing, Macey taught me how to use a computer, and the rest, I picked up on my own." She told us. I was handed mine and I looked at it.

"I have some for One Direction." She told us.

"We can give the letters to them tomorrow." Cara said.

"We have to plan the funeral tomorrow." Nathan said. I looked up at him.

"We can do that tomorrow. I have already called the funeral home and a reception place." I told him. He smiled at me and looked at his envelope.

I heard people start to open their letters. I heard Nathan open his and he started to cry. I didn't open mine. I watched everyone else. Emer sat with Tom. I saw Pepper start to tear up.