Chapter 1

"Cara! Let's go! Your cousin will be here in a couple of minutes!" My mother screamed for me. I sighed and looked at my watch. It was only 7:15 and I haven't even finished packing.

"Alright mom! I have to get a couple of more stuff together!" I yelled back at her. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the bathroom essentials. I looked in the mirror to see that my blond hair as a mess. I sighed and pulled it up in a pony tail. I looked at the rest of my outfit to make sure that it was okay.My t-shirt hugged my small body, in a nice way. My pants were clean. My shoes were okay. Good, everything is nice.

I ran back into my room and threw my bathroom stuff in my large suitcase. I zipped it up and took it into the living room. I saw that my mother was cleaning stuff that was already cleaned.Some of the grey hairs in her black hair were coming out of her bun.

"Mom, it isn't anyone special. It is just Louis. He has been here before." I reminded her. My cousin Louis was coming to take me with him on tour of England for the summer.

"He might bring the boys with him." She told me. Then the door bell rung. She squealed and ran into the kitchen. I walked to the door and answered it. It wasn't Louis; it was my best friend.

"Cara! So when are they going to get here?" She asked as she walked into my house. She always invited herself inside.She sat down on my couch and I sat next to her. Her brown hair was looking really good. I noticed that she had curled it. She also was waering a really nice blouse and a tad more makeup than what she usually wears.

"Ella, I don't think that it is going to be all of them and why are you so excited? You have known Louis for a long time." I reminded her. Louis, Ella, and I basically grew up together. Louis is a year older than me, but he still teased me. As we grew older, the teasing stopped. I remember when he started to get really serious about singing and he promised me that he would take me on a tour with him. Well he is now famous and he has a tour, so I am now going with him.

"I know, but I still want to say good bye to you and maybe hello to him." She then winked.

"You know that he has a girlfriend, right?" I reminded her. She has always had a crush on him.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her!" Ella joked. The door bell rang again and this time, I knew that it was Louis. I got off of the couch and so did Ella. I saw her fix her shirt and brush the hair out of her face. I answered the door and I saw a man in a hoodie, sunglasses, and scarf. I stood and just looked at him. He pushed past me and into my living room.

"Who do you think that you are?" I yelled at him. My mother rushed out of the kitchen and gasped.

"Calm down! I think that I am your cousin, but I don't think that I want to be after that outburst!" Louis said as he took his hood down.

"You are a git. Why couldn't you have just asked to come in?" I asked him. He took off his scarf and threw it at me.

"There were people outside and I didn't think that you wanted a riot." He stated.

"Woah, don't let all that fame get to your head. I bet that if you had just come up to the door like a normal person, no one would care." Ella said. He turned and looked at her.

"Ella, it is good to see you too. So are you ready to go?" Louis asked me. I pointed to my suitcase. He nodded his head.

"Louis, please be good to her and look out for her." My mother said as she hugged him. He hugged her back.

"Of course I will. I promise that nothing bad will happen to her." He then let go of her. Ella pulled me into a hug.

"Remember to not let those paparazzi get in your way. Maybe a nice punch to the nose of one of them and you will be left alone." Ella told me. She didn't like how people got so close to celebrities, just to get a picture.