Chapter 41

I waited until all the guys were at my door before I got out. I saw that they had a little circle for me and Emer. I got in the circle and I held Emer's hand. We walked at a reasonable pace. I knew that they would not be able to get a good picture of me, because I was shorter than all of them. We walked into the building and into the elevator, before they separated.

"Are we going to have to do that again?" Emer asked. Tom picked her up, but she didn't let go of my hand.

"No, that was the only time that we were going to have to do that." Tom told her. She smiled and the elevator door binged. We walked to Macey's room. We saw that she was already dressed and had her stuff packed up. Nathan greeted her with a kiss. It was so sweet to see the two of them together.

"You ready to go home?" Nathan asked her. She smiled and looked around the room.

"Yeah, I am. Cara, are you ready?" She asked me. I smiled and shook my head. We stayed in the room as the nurses processed the paper work. She was so excited about living with us.

"I am still going to have to come up here, once a week." She told us.

"That is perfectly fine. We just want you to get healthy." Jay told her. An older nurse then walked in the room with papers.

"Okay, well I guess that this is goodbye. Remember, you can't have alcohol, tobacco, or any other drugs, except the ones that we give you." She said. Macey smiled and gave her a hug.

"Thanks so much! I will see you next week." Macey told her. The nurse handed the papers to Siva.

"Let's get going." She said. Nathan grabbed her suitcase and she walked out of the room and to the elevator. I was starting to get a little scared as we walked to the elevator. What if this became like my nightmares. We got in the elevator and it was really quiet.

"So are we going to go anywhere, after this?" Macey asked.

"We could, but first we should drop your stuff at the house." Jay told her. She smiled and looked at the doors.

"It has been three years, since I was able to walk out of these doors." She said. We all looked at her and she just stared at the doors, smiling.

"Nathan, I know that you want to hold my hand, but I think that Cara and I should hold hands. You are still my boyfriend." She said. She then kissed him on the cheek. The doors binged and opened. She grabbed my hand that the guys walked out, before us so that they would block the view of us.

"There's no turning back, now." I said. We walked out of the doors.

First, Siva and Nareesha then Tom, Kelsey, and Emer walked out. Then it was Max, Jay, and Nathan's turn. Finally, Macey and I walked out. They took pictures like crazy when we walked out. We kept hearing clicking and they were yelling questions at us. We would both say "No comment" to them. We went to the cars and got in. The little secret was out.

"That was crazy!" Macey said. I looked at her and laughed.

Once we got home, she looked around the house. She loved it all. Tom suggested that we go out for lunch. We agreed that it would be a good idea. We walked out of the house and down the street. Kelsey knew the perfect little fish and chip shop. Nathan and Emer were really excited to have Macey living with us.

We walked into the shop and got out lunches. I sat with Max, Jay, and Tom. We watched how happy Nathan and Macey looked with each other. She looked at him like he was everything in the world to him and he looked at her like she was his world. We all agreed that the two of them were good for each other. We then joked with Jay about how it was his turn and he just said that he wasn't ready, yet.