Chapter 11

"So will we be expecting a collaboration from One Direction and The Wanted?" The interviewer asked. I heard Louis chuckle.

"Perhaps, if our management get together." Liam said.

"Well we are going to take a quick break and we will be back with more from, these two boy bands." She said. I then saw the camera move and turn off.

"Come back here in about 10 minutes and we will finish the interview. You are doing really well, by the way." She told me. She then walked off the stage and went somewhere, leaving me with these guys. They all stayed on their couches. I got off of my chair and I walked to Louis.

"Am I doing okay?" I asked him as I stood in front of him. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I saw that you sort of took what we told you and threw it out the window." He commented.

"Yeah, I figured that I could do what you guys were doing and what they are doing." I told him. He stood up and gave me a hug.

"Don't worry." He whispered. I pulled away from him. I looked around the room. I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but something was off. I ignored it and walked over to Max.

"Hey, guys." He said. I turned to see that Louis had followed me.

"Hello, how are you?" Louis asked him. He stuck his hand out and Max shook it.

"I am good. What about yourself?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I am pretty good." Louis replied. I could have cut the tension with a knife.

Tom's POV:

The lady left and we just stayed on the couch. I looked at Nathan and he had already pulled his phone out. Cara was talking with Louis. So I decided that I needed to do something, must be my ADHD.

I got up and walked to the food table. There was nothing there that I would actually eat. I then left the huge room. I might as well find a bathroom. I walked down a hallway, for a little while. Then I heard a door shut. I turned around to see that Harry and Liam were following me. Maybe they wanted to find a bathroom too? I have no effin' clue what they wanted.

"Tom, we need to talk." Liam shouted. I turned around and looked at them.

"Yeah, I can't find the bathroom either. You suppose we should go ask someone?" I asked them. I saw them stop and look at each other.

"Mate, we aren't looking for a bathroom." Harry said. They got closer to me. It was a bit unnerving.

"We need you to tell to keep Max away from Cara. He isn't good for her. You have to admit, this whole cliche is annoying." Harry told me. I looked at him like he was crazy. Because he is.

"What re you talking about?" I asked them. Seriously? What?

"We're we speaking too fast? Max and Cara don't belong together. Is that better?" Liam mocked.

"Look, those two are adults. They can do whatever the bloody hell they want to do. And why can't two people be in love with each other?" I didn't understand why they were acting like this.

"Cara just doesn't know what she needs or wants. She is in love with something that won't work out." Harry told me.

"And you know exactly what is good for her?" I mocked him. He sighed and curled his fists into balls. His whole body told me that he was going to attack.

"Look, mate, if you want to fight or something, then you should have just told me. We didn't need this banter." I told him. Liam just looked at me.

"Come on, Harry. We told him. He doesn't want to admit it." Liam pulled Harry back into the stage room. I walked back down the hall. Where are those bloody loos?!