Chapter 10

"Today?" Harry said. Did I stutter or something? Did I say it in another language?

"Yes, today. Is there something else that needs to be done?" I asked him. I knew that The Wanted would be okay if we reschedule.

"No, I was just surprised that they were willing to do it so early." He said. Harry and Liam then left the room.

"Can you answer me one little question?" Louis asked. I nodded my head.

"Where are your sunglasses?" He asked. I thought that he was going to ask a really deep question. 

"Someone took them off of my face." I told him. He chuckled.

"How is El? Is she okay?" I asked him. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I am actually really surprised that you did that. Yes, she will be fine. She wanted me to yell at you or something, but I know that you don't actually do anything like that, unless you were provoked." He told me. He knew me well. I walked up to Louis and gave him a hug.

"Thanks, big brother." I told him. He kissed the top of my head.

"And don't you forget it." He told me. We then walked down the stairs. I saw that Eleanor had an ice pack on her face. I know for a fact, that I didn't slap her that hard. I bet that it is just red and not actually swollen. Perrie was also there. She and Zayn were on the love seat, talking.

"Perrie, do you have any sunglasses in your car, that Cara could borrow?" Louis asked her. She sat up and made eyecontact with us.

"Of course I do! I will get some when we are about to leave." She said.

"Good, now let's grab some lunch." Niall said. We fixed some sandwiches and salads. We all sat in the living room and talked. The guys and Perrie were trying to give me tricks for the interview. I listened and took some mental notes. There was a lot that they were telling me. Basically, as long as I was nice, smiled, laughed occasionally, and never looked at the camera, I would be fine.

We got in the van around 1:00. Perrie gave me a pair of aviators. We drove to the studio. When we arrived, I saw that there were people there. There were fans of One Direction, on one side, and fans of The Wanted, on the other. I guess that I had to pick a side? I wasn't really sure. I saw that there were actual barricades, so it made a path. We got out of the van and I saw a bunch of girls scream for One Direction, on both sides.

The guys went over and took pictures with the One Direction side. I watched the other side and they were trying to get their attention. A lot of them gave up. I walked over there.

"Hey! What's going on?" I asked them. They started to fan girl over me. Me, just Cara.

"Are you really dating Max?" They all smiled and paid attention to me. They all said at different times.

"I really am. Is that okay with you girls? I know that we come from different bands." I told them. I wanted them to be okay with it.

"It is, since you asked!" Said one girl. She then pulled me into a hug. I have never gotten hugged by a random stranger. I then took some pictures, signed a couple of stuff and talked with some of the girls. A lot of them were my age. I had to excuse myself. I knew that I had to divide my time. I told them that I would come back and they were cool with it.

"Hey!" I said as I walked over to the One Direction side. I then got bombarded with questions and screaming. These girls were like a pack of wildebeests.

"Who do you think that you are?! Why would you date one of those losers when you could have had Niall or Harry?" One girl screamed at me. I just looked at her.