Chapter 4

"Okay, Cara, we can go. Grab your stuff and let's go." Louis said as he entered the room. Grab my stuff? He does realize that I was stabbed.

"Calm your tits." I told him. Siva handed me my skirt and I slid it on. I then got out of the bed and started to look for my shirt. This was pretty embarrassing. I put my phone in my purse and checked to see if my shirt was in there.

"I don't know where my shirt is." I told them. Siva got out of his chair and walked out of the room. Liam started to look around the room with me. Then Siva came back with a t-shirt.

"Here, use this. I think that the doctors threw away your nice shirt." He said. He handed me the shirt and I looked at it. It was Tom's shirt.

"Siva, I can't take this." I told him as I tried to hand him the shirt back. He shook his head.

"Cara, please just take it." He said. He then left the room. Niall went with him.

"Well? Are you boys going to leave? Or do you want a show?" I asked them. They left and went into the hall. I took the gown off and put the shirt on quickly. I opened the door to see Nathan, Niall, and Siva talking while the others were on either sides of the door. I saw that Tom was in an undershirt.

"Thanks, Tom, for everything." I said as I gave him a hug. He hugged me back.

"It is not problem." He told me. I then walked over to Jay.

"Thanks for your help." I told him. He hugged me tightly and spun me around. He had a stupid smile on his face when I broke our hug. I looked at Max and he smiled.

"Max, I hope that I will get to see you again." I whispered in his ear as I hugged him. I walked over to Siva and Nathan.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Siva." I told him. He pulled me into a hug.

"If Niall asks you to go somewhere, say yes." He told me. I pulled away from him and gave Nathan a hug. I then hooked my arm around Niall's arm. We walked over to the boys.I put my sunglasses on, before we reached the door. There were no paparazzi, but I was sure that some people might still recognize us.

We made it in to the cars. I got in Louis' car, along with Zayn. Harry, Liam, and Niall got in the other car. I got in the back seat. Maybe then Louis wouldn't pester me again with questions. The ride to the house was short and very quiet. I could almost the music that was playing in Zayn's headphones.

I got out of the car and walked inside of the house. I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch. I heard the rest of the guys enter the house. Niall came in, lifted my feet, sat where they were, and placed them on his lap. He really is a sweet boy. Zayn went and sat in a chair. Louis just looked at me, like he was disappointed in me.

"What is it?" I asked him. I knew that he was about to blow up, might as well get it out of the way.

"What were you thinking? Out of all the people in the world! The Wanted just so happen to be the ones that end up saving you. How did that happen?" He asked. I just looked at him.

"Are you serious? That's what you are upset about? What a git. I can't believe that you are acting like this. That man could have done so many things to me and you are more upset that I was saved by people that you do not like!" I yelled back at him. I then stood up and walked right up to him.

"Fine, forget that I said anything. Just get rid of that ugly shirt." He spat at me.

"I quite like this shirt. I think that I am going to wear it." I told him. I then walked away before he could explode again. I walked out the back door and onto a porch. It was a nice view of their garden. I just stood there. I could hear Louis ranting inside.