Chapter 17

Jay's POV:

We stood behind Louis, as the man walked up to him and Eleanor. I saw that he was very angry.

"Louis! Why?" He said. I saw that the man had been crying.

"Excuse me?" He said. He looked at him. I knew that the two of them knew each other. Louis closed the distance. I saw that the other man had clenched fists and his face was red.

"You killed her! Why were you even talking to her?" He asked.

"She was my friend. She and I grew up together! Why wouldn't I talk with her?" Louis told the man. I walked closer. The man was getting really upset.

"You are a bastard. You just liked to toy with her mind and feelings. You flirted with her all the time!" He said.

"And she flirted with me! That is how our relationship was! When I set the two of you up, she told me that she liked you!" He toled the man. The man then raised his fist up and went to punch Louis.

Luckily, I was close. Probably closer than what I should have been. I stepped in front of him and took the punch. It hit me right in the chest. Theis guy was aiming to hit him in the nose and break it. Because it hurt.

"What the hell?" He said as he took a step back.

"Please leave." I told him.

"No, this bastard needs to know when he should be ashamed." He then kicked my shin. That just made me angry.

"Hell no." I stated. I grabbed the man, by his shirt collar and dragged him away. I took him away from the grave.

I took him into the nearby forest. Where I put the beat down on him. I punched him in the stomach. He hit me in the stomch, a couple of times. I broke his nose. He bruised my shoulder. I finally just hit him in the jaw. A tooth fell out and he stopped.

"I would leave, if I were you." I told him. I fixed my tie, combed my hair back, and wiped off some dirt. I walked out and back to my group. Louis was the first to speak to me.

"Why did you do that?" He asked me.

"It wasn't your fault. It was an accident. You didn't cause it to happen. I did it, because you don't deserve it today. That and I knew that your manager would be really upset if your pretty little face was bruised." I told him with a smile. He stuck his hand out and I shook it.

"Hey, we don't need us too look too friendly. The press probably got some pictures already." I told him. He smiled and walked away.

Cara's POV:

I pulled away from kissing Max and he laughed. I looked around to see that Jay and Nathan were walking away.

"Looks like we know how to get them away." Max said. I looked around and I saw that Mike was walking to Louis. And he was pissed. Mike and Ella had been one of those couples that go off and the on. It was really confusing, so I always said that they were together.

"Max, what does Jay do when he sees a fight?" I asked him. He looked at the direction that I was looking at.

"Um, yeah, he usually stops them." He said. Then I saw Jay step infront of Louis. Within seconds, He was then dragging Mike into the forest. I looked at Louis and he was shocked. Nathan just stood there, like nothing happened. Max and I wlaked over there.

"What just happened?" Louis asked.

"I believe that Jay just went off to beat the crap out of someone." Harry said. Eleanor looked terrified.

"That was weird." Louis said. We stood there and stared at the forest. It took a couple of minutes, but then we all saw Jay come out.

Louis was the first to talk to him. They exchanged some words then they walked back together. I just stood there with Max and smiled.