Fifteen Months.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they go right, you believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." -Marilyn Monroe

-

February 23, 2013 was one of the happiest days of their lives. This was the day that they will remember forever. Together, they spent fifteen happy months together. But one day during the month of May of 2014, everything changed.

It's now the year 2015, the month of September. It's been sixteen months since the big break up. It's been sixteen months of them trying to figure out what to do with themselves, without the other.

What happens when their friends reunite them for the first time ever since the break up? Will they hate eachother? Will they become friends? Will they date again? Read on to find out.

This is the story of Kiandrea.

-

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?" -Breakeven, The Script

-

Copyright © 2015 magconphobia

All of my works are copyrighted under the designs and patents act of 1988. This includes all prologues, chapters, and associated content (characters, plots, etc.). Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as a infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

-

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the real people in my stories aside from their characters and personality development(s). I do also own the plot and some settings, unless stated otherwise. If you do however take into attempt of plagiarizing my story, then this story will be put on hiatus until the conflict is resolved.

-

Warning: Contains mature content and triggering content.