"I don't know," I admitted truthfully.

"You have to know, Lauren. It's a yes or no question."

"I really don't know, Camz."

To say I'm not the least bit uncomfortable would be an understatement. Nothing is far more uncomfortable than talking to your wife about your ex.

"I don't know why you just can't tell me," she huffed. "It's really not that hard Lauren."

"Are you freaking kidding me?" I asked, the blood in my body beginning to boil. "I don't know why you don't believe me when I say I really don't know."

"I don't believe you because you've always given me a complete answer. Why can't you admit you've envision a future with Keana?"

"Why don't you tell me your answer, Camila. You mean to tell me you've never envisioned a future with Austin?! Or how about Shawn, huh?" I spat out.

The second after those words flew out of my mouth, I instantly regretted them. The bathroom was completely quiet before quiet sobs filled the air.

"Camz," I softly said.

I turned around and looked her straight in the eyes. Her chocolate eyes were bright and puffy and tears ran down her rosy cheeks.

"Get up," I ordered as I stood up. I grabbed a hold of her warm hands and pulled her up to me.

"Y-you pro-omised y-y-y-you wouldn't get-t mad," she stuttered as her naked body shivered.

"I know," I said, grabbing a white towel off the rack and wrapping it around her petite body.

I grabbed another towers and wrapped it around myself before placing the toilet seat down. I saw down before motioning for her to come here.

She stepped out of the tub and I instantly pulled her cold body into mine. I wrapped my arms protectively around her as I tried to warm the both of us up.

"I don't know why you can't tell me the truth?" The chocolate-eyed Latina said as she wiped away the loose tears.

"I am telling the truth, Camila," I huffed.

"But you thought about it?" She questioned.

"About marrying her?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded. "I just want to know the truth, Lauren."

"I honestly don't know the answer to this, Camila. These last two and half years have been an absolute blur. There were probably a few times that I picture Keana and I getting married after our divorce was finalized, but I don't know if we were ever going to getting married. I was never in love with her."

"That's all I wanted to know," she said before pressing her soft lips to my forehead. "And no, I never pictured a future with Shawn because we're only friends," she added, answering only half of my question.

Everything inside of me is trying hard to not bring up the other half of my question. Austin has always been a sensitive subject and probably always will be. Every time he's brought up she either briefly comments or completely changes the subject.

"What are you thinking about, beautiful?" she questioned.

"Nothing," I replied, pushing her body gently off my lap.

"I thought everything between us was fine?" The younger Cuban asked, stunned.

"Everything between us is fine," I reassured before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked out of the humid bathroom with the petite Latina following closely behind. The cold air from the air touched my soft flesh, sending shivers throughout my body.