Part 7

Jayceon's POV 

I didn't call Brooke back right away because my nigga Rard had pulled up and I HAD to tell him bout Justin. 

"Nigga what took you so long, DAMN!"

"Fuck boy I was sleep this shit you wanna tell me better be good!" 

"so how bout-" I started to talk and this rude ass nigga cut me off. 

"AYE! waitress ! take my order I'm hungry asf" he yelled across the place like he aint have no since smh 

the same waitress with that nice ass came she winked at me and then it got creepy coss she started to stare..

'AYEEEEEE!" Rard snapped her out of her trance "Take my order before I get yo ugly ass fired" i couldn't help but laugh cause Rard's dad was the manager he could really get her fired .. poor hoe 

After she took his order I told him about Justin and asked him for his advice 

"Damn yo daddy left her ? Do you know where she at ? The girl was too sexy!" 

I just looked at Rard this nigga always playing and shit. 

"Na but honestly I think you should go back because you not dong shit else. You gotta make yo money how ever you need to, you know you got bad spending habits so go back before you go broke" Rards words kept running through my head I mean I had money but I could always have more .. I texted Justin the code work "dime" to let him know I was back.

After Breakfast with my nigga I had to call Brooke back .. I called .. and called ... and called and she never picked up I'm getting so worried..

Jeremy's POV 

Brooke finished her story and honestly .. I wanted to KILL Taylor he was really a bitch .. even though she told me that I felt like she was leaving some things out but it was alright I wasn't going to keep talking about it. She started crying again and all I knew to do was hug her and tell her he would never hurt her because I wouldn't let him she didn't say anything she just kept crying and soon we were both on the floor and she was sound asleep on my chest. 

* 3 HOURS LATER *

I woke Brooke up and fixed me and her some steak and broccoli and cheese I wanted to cook before   I picked up Kylen.

"Thank you Jeremy .. thank you so much" Brooke broke the silence 

"Chill baby its just steak and Broccoli" I laughed a bit 

she looked at me straight faced " No Jeremy I mean for listening to me, for letting me come here for not letting me ride home alone .. just for being there" 

Her words put a smile on my face I mean I know I sound gay af but I was really glad I could be there for her. 'You welcome Brooke I've known you since you moved out here so you gotta know I'm always here for you ..." 

she nodded and kept eating after she was done we drove to my sister's school. She loved Brooke even though she couldn't even say Brooke lol she always called her Book! 

Brooke's POV 

me and Jeremy got in the car and I got my cell phone from the back seat I had 45 missed calls and 10 texts from Jay i knew he was worried so I called him back 

Phone Call

"HELLO ?! Brooke you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine .. but umm Taylor goes to the school and i thought i should let you know.."

i didn't hear anything for a minute 

"Are you serious ? Are you ok ? Where are you ? Need me to come get you?"

"I'm fine I'm just gonna stay with my friend Jeremy " 

"Jeremy ? Why you cant stay with me ? Who is he ?"

"I told you he is my friend I'm ok ill talk to you turro , love you, bye"

I hung up before he could say anything because all he was going to do was talk me out of staying with Jeremy.

We pulled up to Kylen's school Jeremy parked it was like 45 mins until she got out 

"Soooo .. " Jeremy broke the silence 

"Wussup" I asked hoping he didn't bring up anything about Taylor 

"That was your boyfriend .. ?" he asked 

"Does it matter ?" i tried to say in a flirtatious voice 

"It must do if I asked" he said it as if he knew i was trying to flirt with him

I laughed a bit."Na, that's my bestfriend chill I don't have no dude."

"Why not?" 

"Why would I?"

"Because your beautiful, smart , funny, your caring, good with kids i mean the list goes on .. so why ?"

I was blushing so hard. "I just haven't found nobody I guess but I mean you all that and more so why yeen got no girl ? you don't wanna be tied down huh ?" 

"Na, its not that its just that she not into me she see me as a friend so .. ima just keep it like that so i don't mess nothing up ya know?" he said that then looked out the window like white people do on a movie.

I gently touched his shoulder gently "Your the perfect catch Jeremy any girl would be lucky to have you" 

He turned, now we were face to face he came in closer in my head I'm just thinking is he gonna kiss me ? is my breath bad ? Do I like him ? I looked down at his big pretty pink lips, I closed my eyes slowly then soon I felt his lips slightly on mine .. then nothing I was still there eyes closed and everything I opened my eyes and saw Jeremy cheesing hard af he burst out in laughter.

"Baby was ready to kiss me huh?" he said still giggling 

I just looked at him, I was too embarrassed to say anything i glared at him and looked out the window.

"Brooke look at me!" 

of course I didn't look

"Look at me !"

I still didn't look

"alright then"

all of a sudden Jeremy started tickling me and he wouldn't stop until i said "i Like you bae" he play to damn much but i said it, i probably said it cause i might have meant it after i said it in his cute voice he said "I like you too Brooke" we looked into each others eyes then he kissed me his lips felt like clouds .. better yet like pillows they were heaven literally. It was the best kiss i have had in a long time.The kiss was passionate it was perfect until .. 

*Bamming on the window*

"Owwwww merey gotta girl friend" I heard Kylen little vioce 

when she saw me she lit up "HEY BOOK" she was so cute. 

she buckled herself in her car-seat.

Jeremy looked over and winked at me and Kylen started to tell us about her day.