Part 12

Jayceon's POV
I went home because I had to go the work at around 7:30 so I needed to get all my guns and stuff together and ready for the day .

I knew Brooke was mad but I was a little hurt too because the least she could have did was tell me that she was feeling this dude she normally told me about any other boy so what made him different ? I text her & told her I was sorry and that I loved her .. She didn't text back but I know she saw it so it was fine.

I also text Bria ... Idk I had been kinda thinking about her like she was different normally these hoes do what I say but her she wasn't even much having it I text her & told her I was sorry for being late and for they way I acted & she said 'K' .. Aw man this girl gone be some work.

Taylor's POV
the boss called me and told me to be at the trap house at 7:30 I told him I needed to go to school but he told me if I want to work for him & make money I would have my ass there on time .

I dragged myself out of bed took a shower, put clothes on, put my gun in my pants, then went to go get some breakfast. by the time i was done eating it was 7:25 so I had to hurry to the trap house so I wouldn't be late.

Justin's POV
it was about 7:35 and everybody was here but Jayceon he know he had to be on time when it came to work I don't fucking play bout my money ..

But I called my best workers in & Taylor so they call could meet I did this every time I had someone new to work for me. Taylor was in the back counting money for me ..

Finally Jayceon walked through the door I didn't have time or feel like yelling so I just began to talk once he sat down.

"Ok I told y'all to come here so that y'all could meet someone .. He's new but he will start working for me soon" I told them "awwww mannnn we don't wanna meet this pussy ass nigga df !?" One man said

"Just chill y'all .. Taylor come here" i yelled

He came out & Jays whole facial expression changed .. I wonder why.

Jeremy's POV
I was so angry .. Not sad just angry .. I mean I really couldn't be mad because we weren't going out but I thought we was gone be down for each other .. I guess not !

But that explained why she didn't wanna stay with me or why she never let me in her house .. I didn't care anymore they could be together because I didn't want the bitch no more.

I stayed home so me and my baby sister could have a day together .. I was going to take her to see Monsters inc

When I told her we were going to see it she was like "OMG I gotta find what I wanna wear" lol she was such a drama queen .. I was happy to be doing something with her I didn't feel like going to school.

"Jeremy I'm finished picking out my outfit" she yelled

I jogged up stairs to see what she had put on she had natural curly hair so she just left it in a big curly poof, then she had on a plain white shirt, some cargo pants & her Jordan grapes . For a five year old she could dress

"I'm cute right ?" She asked

"Yes your beautiful!"

"Oh Jeremy I made you a bracelet to match mine ! .. You like it ?"

"I love it Ky"I kissed her forehead

"Good ! Because I made book one too ! You think she gone like hers too?"

I just looked at her for a min I finally got my mind off what happened .. This was gonna be hard

"I don't think Brooke's gonna be around that much .. But I think she will love it !"

"Why won't she be around?"

"Why you ask so many questions !?" I tickled her "you ready to see this movie or what ?"

With that we left the house.

Jayceon's POV
When I saw Taylor I lost my cool I repeatedly hit him in the face with my gun not stopping at ALLL . There was blood everywhere but that made no difference to me

A few mins later I guess the guys couldn't watch no more so they pulled me off him .. Taylor look so confused .. As I walked out the door I told him "that was for Brooke" he just shook his head .. I left because if I had stay I would have killed him.