Part 8

Jeremy's POV

We got back home and Kylen and Brooke sat and watch Dora till Kylen fell asleep, I really wanted to ask her if she wanted to stay with me but ONLY because I wanted her safe i don't know what I'd do if she hurt by that bitch ass nigga, but i felt if i asked her I'd be rushing into things i didn't want her to feel like i was trying to get with her or nothing like that, Don't get me wrong I DO like her but i don't think she's ready for a relationship right now and ..

"Hey Jeremy, Ky's sleep so i put her in bed." Brooke interrupted my thoughts.

"Ohhhh, ohh yeah thank you." I was still wondering if i should ask her or not.

"Whats wrong ?"

"Nothing I have a question though.. " 

"wussup ?"

"So i was wondering ..." before i could get the sentence out she cut me off.

"What you were wondering if I liked you ?"

I mean that wasn't my original question but shit i did wanna know. "Yeah  I was wondering if you was feeling me like im feeling you."

"Alright I'm going to be completely honest I've always had a little crush on you i guess you can say but then we became friends and that was it but after today my feelings really have grown for you other then you being absolutely sexy to me you sat and listened to what i had to say and i really do appreciate that so your question, If i was feeling you .. YES ! I am .."

After hearing that I know her my little light skin ass was red af I couldn't help but smile tbh all I heard was her say I was sexy & that she was feeling me, I didn't say anything to her for a minute because i was trying to soak it all up, like i told y'all before she NEVER had boyfriends and didn't act like she liked anyone so I was feeling kinda grand.

"If you don't feel the same way about me ill understand Jeremy I wont-" I cut her off 

Brooke's POV

"If you don't feel the same way about me ill understand Jeremy I wont-" 

Jeremy looked up at me and suddenly my back was to the wall & he was kissing me passionately. 

He picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter and looked me straight in my eyes, his lips were moving but I ain't hear nothing. To be honest I wanted him at that moment so anything he had to say was fine with me.

"Brooke Bae you hear me ?" he snapped me out my trance

"umm , sorry what you say?"

"I don't wannna do this, I want you to be mine before i get with you because its not about sex to me"

"But its ok I know its not just about sex so lets go" He giggled a little but I was serious as hell, that boy had me going.

 "Brooke it will happen just not today." When he said that I got real frustrated 

"K" i said as I made my way back to the living room, I'm sure he knew i had an attitude but I really didn't care. He sat by my and we watched Martin till he said something. 

"Um, do you like wanna stay here?"

"no, I have a house"

"but how will I know your going to be safe?

"Ok, ill stay for a week but then I'm going back to my casa" 

"Alright, ill take you to get clothes tomorrow " with that he kissed my forehead and went upstairs.

Jayceon's POV

I stayed at Brooke's house, I wanted to be there when she got home but her ass never came. I swear I'm gone kill the nigga she with like fuck she with him for i can protect her, that's my girl, yeah my girl his ass was gone get laid out real decent!