Part 19/ sorry for the wait

Jayceon's POV
I got in the car about to call Brooke myself, but instead she was calling me.
Brooke- hey baby you wanna come over?
Jay- yea we need to talk kid.
Brooke- kid ? Uh ok, see you later.
It was so hard not to snap on her through the phone, she got me fucked up, I swear she lie to me I'm liable to kill her ass .. I just love this bitch too much & I been trying to change for her & she do this ..

Jeremy POV
If I wasn't already sprung over Brooke I know I am now, she smart, beautiful & can fuck my brains out. It's supposed to be the other way round but shit ... After we was done I saw hickies and shit ion even remember putting on her but i ain't question it.

After she was acting weird & she told me she had to have a serious talk with me later, but I'm not really worried she probably wanna move in with me since she over here just bout everyday.
She left to pick up Ky from school and when she came back we were gonna have our 'talk'

Brooke's POV
Having sex with Jeremy made me feel like a bigger hoe then what I was acting like, after I felt so bad. I called jay cause that's who I really wanted to be with, it's like my head was telling me Jeremy was the one, he had his head on straight, he wouldn't cheat or lie but my heart wanted Jay, I think I've always wanted him.

Anyways I'm omw to get my baby Ky from school & when I get to the house I gotta tell Jeremy it's not gonna work, I don't want to but I can't keep lying to people who mean so much to me..