PART 22

*picture of Lake Wawa

BROOKE'S POV
I told Taylor to meet me at lake Wawa later today, cause I had to come down from my high, I wanted to be sober once I told him how I actually felt about all the things he had done to me. Us coming to a resolution and me being able to forgive him would be great but if it didn't happen that way, that was cool too cause I just need to say how I felt and be done.

*time passes*

It's now 5:00 and I'm getting dressed to meet him, as each minute goes by I get more and more anxious "maybe this is a bad idea" "he might not even show up" "what if he tries to hurt me ?" After a while I got over it, got in my car and drove to meet Taylor

I text Taylor I was on the way as I got into my car, I sat in my seat anxiously as I see the three bubbles pop up within seconds, "me too" the text message read. I didn't know what to expect but it was no turning back now.

Jayceon's POV
*phone starts to ring"
"Damn who is that" I said trying to bend out the shower and see who was calling. I looked to see it was Bria. I just let it ring, I didnt have time to play with her.
*phone rings again*
Rard name popped up over the screen:
"Wussup bro" I said
"Wyd?""
"Im bout to handle some business, you need some?" I said wondering if this nigga good.
"Yea, just called to check on ya."
I chopped it up with Rard & then I was otw to the lake.
        *Gets to the lake*

I got to the lake with with two prerolled jays and sat on this dock where me and my dad would hang. As I was smoking I heard something.

"Aye who dat!?" I yell out. No one said anything.
I proceeded to put my gun on my lap, I didn't know if I was paranoid on that high shit or what but I wasn't taking no chances.

Brooke's POV
I got to Lake Wawa as soon as I got out I tried calling Jay. I had a uneasy feeling and wanted to tell him I love him & I was so sorry but of course he didn't pick up.

"Hey jay, I know your mad and you should be, but I love you more then anything and you can be mad but you can't stay mad. We our better then this and what we're doing so I lov- (gco)"

    *POW,POW,POW*

I got cut off by the sound of gun shots.
My heart stopped  as I seen Taylor running out the woods frantically.

As he ran out the woods I walked in slowly knowing only one other person would be at the exact lake.

Taylor's POV
I got to the lake and started waking around until Brooke got here.

As I was walking I seen a person sitting at the edge of the dock, as I got closer I peeped it was jayceon.
"Aye who dat"he semi yelled.
As I got close, watching my step trying not to make any noise. I slowly pulled out my gun and fired the gun 3 times.

It was quick and as soon as I seen him fall to the dock I ran away. Jayceon treated me like shit since he first met me and him living was just going to be a pain for me.

As I was running I seen Brooke and knew I would get caught but I kept running because I have to get away.