Part 9

Taylor's POV

When Brooklyn saw me I know she was scared and confused all that, but to be real I came here & found her so I could apologize seeing her brought ALL of my feelings back but right now all I wanted to do was be on good terms with her .

When I got down here I started staying with my God-mom .. Her name is Taylor too .. Weird right ? But soon after that she kicked me out because I started selling drugs , she told me "I don't associate with drugs dealers so you need to leave" only reason I sold drugs was because I really needed money I was TRYING hard to get my life right but normal jobs wasn't paying enough.

So I left .

My bosses name was Justin he was cool people but he did not play bout his money people told me how he stopped fucking with his son over money so I had to make sure I did everything right.

Jayceon's POV

I continued to kiss Brooke & she seemed to enjoy it so I went for what I knew .

I took her shirt off and planted kisses all around her neck I heard her moan and that turned me on even more . By this time we were on the couch and Brooke was on top. Boy she was SOOO fine & her body was perfect

As I started to pull down her pants my phone rang .. Tbh I didn't care if God was calling me I was not going to answer but it kept ringing .. 😡

Brooke's POV

Jayceon's phone kept ringing I just wanted him to pick it up.

Jay acted like he didn't hear it and kept pulling down my pants kissing my thighs ... But the phone kept ringing !

"Jay pick the phone up before I do." I said as I tried to put a little force in my voice to sound serious. He rolled his eyes then looked my the phone & back at me . He looked at the phone then held his head in his hands.

"Brooke I'm sorry but I can't do this .. Not with you right now" he put on his shirt & he was out the door.

Jayceon's POV

Brooke told me to pick up the phone, the girl Bria from Cracker Barrel was calling ... I had totally forgot I told her I wanted to meet up with her at the movies.

I stopped what I was doing with Brooke because I really care about her so I couldn't fuck her because I wasn't willing to give up my hoes at this moment for her so I wanted to wait till the time was right.

Right now I'm driving to the movies to meet shawty , I didn't even wanna watch the damn movie I just wanted to go back to my place & fuck. When I got there so looked mad af but real cute .

"Listen ion do that coming late shit either be on time or we don't gotta go out no more ! Got it ?" Bria said that with the biggest attitude

"Ain't I'm here !?? Stop trippin' girl and let's go see this damn movie iight ?"

"Na it ain't 'iight' ima just go you can watch the movie by yo self" with that she got in her car and left tbh I really ain't feel like arguing with the hoe I went up to McDonald's got me some food and headed back to Brooke place.

When I got there Brooke was in the shower so I laid down, as soon as I got comfortable somebody was calling Brooke so I pick up the phone it didn't have a name for the caller I.D it just had gay shit like heart faces & kissy emoji's so I picked it up

I heard a dude and I flipped tf out like who is this nigga calling her phone it was 12 am

That nigga even had the nerve to say he was coming "to beat my ass" lol that was cool I had my gun real ready for his stupid ass calling my girl like he ain't have no sense.