Part 11

Bria's POV

I was so mad that Jayceon wasted my damn time, like nigga you got a phone use it all he had to do was tell me he was gone be late .. I don't play these games, but jay was really cute so I might give him a second chance to get with me 😉

Jeremy's POV

As I was talking to Brooklyn on the phone I saw this nigga run up. I was still in the car with my windows rolled up, when he got outside he was cursing and banging on my car widow , I went under my seat and I pulled out my gun..

When he saw my gun I would have thought he would have shut up but he didn't, he was still talking shit.. At first I was going to kill him no question about it but when Brooke got outside she was sobbing begging me to not kill him .. But he look like he wasn't phased at all he looked like he didn't believe I would kill him.

Jayceon's POV

Y'all think I'm scared to die ? LOL not ! plus I learned from my dad about how you can tell when people when really going to shoot .. It was all in there breathing ! See he didn't look like he was phased he actually looked like he was really going to kill me.

But I could tell he was trying to control his anger he was so mad that I didn't care about his silly ass gun that he tried to make it seem like he didn't care but I knew he did & I knew he wasn't gone shoot me.

In the mist of me talking shit w/ a gun to my head Brooklyn ass came outside crying and being extra I really wanted her ass to shut up ! like she was getting on my damn nerves.

"Jeremy, baby please put the gun down" I heard her say ... Baby ?

"Baby? Why you calling him baby"I asked

"Coss I'm her dude & she my girl ! Now STFU!" He yelled witch made me laugh like this shit had to be a joke

"She yo girl huh ? Well tell me why we - (gco)" Brooke cut me off

"Jay stop!"

"Brooke wat is he talking bout ?" Ol dude looked like he was finna shed a tear 😂 like nigga you just got played!

"Nothing Jeremy please.. I didn't want you to find out like this"Brooke said .

"Find out what ?!"

"NIGGA WE ALMOST FUCKED !" I had to say it and get it off my chest like boy she don't want you anyway

Brooke's POV

Jeremy looked so heart broken he didn't say anything he just got in the car and left .. I knew he was mad but I really didn't know what to do .. I had all intentions on telling him the truth but not like that I couldn't even look at Jayceon .. He knew not to step foot in my house !

I sat up all night texting , calling , leaving voicemails on Jeremy's phone. The worst part was I had school and I wasn't ready to face Taylor alone but I knew I had to because Jeremy wasn't talking to me at all.

Taylor's [God-mom] POV

When my godson Taylor told me he needed to stay with me I had no problem with it at all. But one day he confessed he had been selling drugs .. I just knew he was working for Justin my ex ..

Yes I'm the same Taylor who tried to sleep w/ his son .. But if you were me you would too Jayceon was one sexy ass boy.. But anyway when Taylor told me that I automatically got scared I didn't know if Justin was trying to kill me or what so I had to kick my godson out ...

But I had been thinking long and hard about kicking him out & it just wasn't right so I was gonna call him & tell him he could move back with me.

Hopefully this is the right choice ...