Part 21

BROOKE'S POV
   I felt so stupid, I was trying to do the right thing without hurting the ones I truly loved and cared about but it wasn't working.
   Things kept going downhill, once I felt like things could finally be good & me and jay could be together I fucked up again. I was so tired of constantly being up and down and my depression was getting overwhelming.

I went to the room where Jayceon keeps all his drugs & got 3g of weed & rolled as much as I could in a backwood. I stopped smoking a year ago because I felt like it was getting out of hand but I knew I was about to relapse, HARD. Smoking was always a temporary relief, so once I felt like the relief was leaving I'd smoke again, I had smoked so much a half a ounce of weed was gone .. I knew Jay wouldn't care about the weed cause he didn't even sell it, he just smoked it but he wouldn't be happy with me relapsing and falling into my old ways.

As I hit the jay inhaling hard and breathing the smoke out my nostrils I got on the computer to check my grades, I had all B's and a F .. I started doing my makeup work as my phone started to ring, I had seen the number before but it was unfamiliar.

TAYLOR'S POV
Me and Brooke was supposed to meet up and talk yesterday but I was busy moving back in with my Godmom, I guess she felt back for kicking me out so she let me come back. I was happy about it to say the least because staying at motels from night to night was not what I wanted to do.

I wanted to have this sit down with Brooke so that I could apologize, i called her and there was no pickup so I text her
"Hey Brooke its Tay, I was wondering if we could meet up around 4 today and you know talk, we can link where you want I just wanna talk face to face."

I waited for what seemed like hours and she text me back saying
"We can meet at lake Wawa around 5:30."

I was hopeful with her response that we could be on good terms or maybe friends, but I wasn't gone push it.

JAYCEON'S POV
After talking to Rard I did think I might've been a little too hard on Brooke but I was still mad, I let her stay at my house while I stayed at the trap house. Business never stopped because of my dad dying I kept running it the way he wanted with some minor changes.

I thought about Taylor not being able to work for me and him being a broke bitch, but I thought it would be better to have him under my control, I wanted to make him suffer and I planned on it. 

But not today, today I was planning on having a memorial for my dad. I couldn't figure out where I had to think and think, it was this lake we would take me to about 30 minutes away, and we would smoke it was basically a hiding place so my mom wouldn't find us and kick his ass for letting me smoke.

I figured putting his ashes in the lake was cool, and there's normally no one out there so I could be at peace and smoke one last Jay with him in mind.
Plus I needed time to think about the situation with Brooke and figure out how I wanted to feel about everything.