Part 4

Brooke's P.O.V

The next morning Jay woke me up for breakfast and I had to get ready for school. Jay graduated last year. This was my last year and I was more than ready to get out of that hell hole. I drug myself out of bed and got in the shower. After doing all my feminine stuff I went downstairs to eat with Jay. "You look terrible" Jay said as I walked in the kitchen. I sat down eying him for a minute. I am not a morning person and I don't have time for his stupid shit. "I was just playing Brooke" he said smiling and sitting my food down in front of me. I wasn't really in the talking mood so I just gave him a little nod of thanks, took my food, and went upstairs to get dressed.

Jayceon's P.O.V

After Brooke went back upstairs I left her house because my dad had called and told me to meet him. About 30 minutes after leaving Brooke's house I pulled up to an abandoned house. I got out of he car and knocked on the door 3 times as I was instructed to by my dad. It took him atleast 5 min to answer the door. As he opened the door I wondered what the fuck he wanted.
"Hey Jay how you been? It's been a while since I've seen you" he said when he finally opened the door. "What do you want?" I asked rudely. My dad and I had problems. Explaining isn't necessary but we rarely talked so when he called I thought he was hurt or some shit. "Come in and sit down, we need to talk. I need to ask you some things" he said as we walked in. I sat like I was asked and waited for him to speak.
"Well Jay you haven't worked since the whole Taylor situation and um I know you kinda need to get back to your job" he started.
My dad is one of the biggest drug dealers around and I used to work for him. Long story short he had a bad ass bitch named Taylor and she wanted to fuck. Well I wasn't really down with fucking my dad's girl so I told her no. Well the bitch got mad and told my dad she saw me stealing from him and that I threatened to kill her. That hoe was crazy foreal. Anyways my dad believed her and tried to kill me. I looked at him like he was the stupidest nigga alive. "Why would I sell for you Justin?" I asked. I didn't call him dad cause he didn't act like one. He looked at me as if I was stupid to ask him that. "Well I'm sure your low on money an-" "Whoa" I said cutting him off real quick "I'm never low on money. I gets mine so you really need to be on your knees begging that I help your ass" I said looking putting emphasis on I and your. I saw him get a little mad as he started to tap his foot rapidly. I stood up to leave and then he spoke again. "Sit down and listen. I know I was wrong for trying to kill you but we should let the past be the past. I broke up with Taylor for you so you can see I'm trying. Look just call me when you wanna work alright" he finished. I know to anyone else that may seem like a wack ass apology, shit it wasn't even a real apology but I could tell he was serious. My dad never gave up a bitch. I walked out without saying anything and rode to my house. I needed to get in my bed and get some sleep.