Chapter 1

LILY POV

It was Saturday morning, I went for a run like usual. 5 1/2 miles. Not too bad.

As I was running, I caught sight of Taylor. She's been my best friend since the 2nd grade.

"AYE! LILY! WHAT UP BISHHH!"

Typical Taylor. Likes to yell for no apparent reason.

"Sup Tay Tay?" I said as I stopped running to talk to her.
"Nothin. But last night I went out with Cameron."
"OOOH TAY TAY BEEN GETTIN OUT WITH DALLAS BOYYY!" I screeched as Taylor blushed scarlet red.
"We didn't even do anything! Well, maybe a kiss or two.." She trailed off, looking at the ground.
"TAY TAY TELL ME THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE I BEAT YOU UP!" I threatened. She knows I would never beat her up, but when I threaten her she tends to give me what I want.
"Ok fine!" She yelled.

After telling me the whole story of how it went, I knew she was whipped. Like, I knew she had a crush on him, but now she is becoming more and more in love. I can see how much she loves Cameron. Her eyes sparkle everytime she talks about him.

"What about you and Jack?" she asked.
"You know I like him, but he's a popular one and everyone loves him! How am I supposed to get with him?! He's never even looked at me before! I'm just an average, teenage girl! There's nothing special about me." Suddenly the ground became extremely interesting.
"That was me. But now I'm with Cameron! You know, we can get you a date with Johnson." She wiggled her eyebrows. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"You know damn well he'll never like me!"
"You never know." she giggled.
"Whatever. Well I've got to go back to my house. I'll see you later. Text meeee!!"

I jogged back to my house. As soon as I walked in, my mom yelled at me like a teenage girl.

"LILY WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET WITH THAT JOHNSON KID?!"

"MOOOOM! Shut up! You're not a teenager stop acting like one. It's embarrassing."

My mom always does that and it's so annoying. She's what, like 48? And she still acts like a teenager. Don't moms always say start acting your age? She needs to act her own age too you know.

"Oh honey, you're just getting older by the second! When you were in 3rd grade, you always told me who you liked. Now all you do is push me away!" She said as she wiped a tear that was trickling down her face.
"Oh, mom, you know I love you know matter what." I said as I pulled her into a long hug.

"EW YOU STINK! AND YOU'RE ALL SWEATY! GO TAKE A SHOWER!!"
"Okay mom, way to ruin the moment." I rolled my eyes as she let out a little giggle.

I went upstairs to take a long, cold shower. When I got out of the shower, I put on a white crop top, some high waisted shorts, and some boots. After adding a little makeup to my look, I tied my hair up into a messy bun and went downstairs to eat. I grabbed an apple from the counter, then looked at the note my mom left.

"Went to the store, then I'm going to Mason's house for the day. Do your homework! Love you!"

Mason was my moms "boyfriend." My dad died in a car accident when I was 8; it was a harsh time. Mason was okay, but I didn't like the fact that he might marry my mom. But I'd be going to college in like a year or two, so it was fine. Plus, I love to see my mom happy.

I decided to call up Taylor to go see a movie.

(The call)
"AYY TAY TAY WHATS GOOD!"
"It's Miley, and I'm fine."
"Whatever. So. Wanna come over than we'll go to the movies?"
"YAAAAS BISHH COMING OVER NOW!!!"
"Niceee. See ya then."
(End call)

5 minutes later, I heard honking outside. Taylor then grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge as she walked in.
"Sup biiiiatch." I laughed.
"Do you wanna go to the movies now or later?" I asked.
"Later," she replied, "Duh."
"Okay."

We then just sat around for an hour or two taking about life and our crushes, or in Taylor's case, her boyfriend.

Lucky bastard.

"Alright. Let's hit Walmart for candy then OFF TO THE MOVIES!" I yelled.

"Calm yourself, Liliana."
"DONT CALL ME THAT EVER AGAIN!"
"Alright, chill." She laughed.

I then started the engine to my BMW that mason got me. He's rich.

When we got to the movies, I saw Johnson, Gilinsky, Nate, and Sammy getting concessions. Only the hottest boys in the school. No big deal. Taylor tried to get Johnson's attention, but I slapped my hand on her mouth and quickly rushed to where our movie was playing. As soon as we got in our seats, I whisper-yelled to Taylor.

"Why the hell did you do that?!"
"I was trying to get Johnson to notice you!"
"Look Tay Tay, if he liked me, he would look at me himself. He doesn't need help to look at someone." She rolled her eyes.
"I'm just trying to help!"
"Whatever." I sighed.

After the movie, Taylor had to go home. When I got home, I quickly changed and did my homework. It was easy. I then watched Netflix till 9:30, then went to my room at watched YouTube for another 2 hours. So much for being productive. Then I went to bed.

"When will Johnson ever notice me." I thought to myself.

Johnson will notice you soon Lily lol. So this is my first book and I don't really care about votes and stuff I just want people to read and enjoy this book. Soo yeah. And I'll try to update at LEAST once a week, if not more, but hw thoooo :((( lol yeah. Hope you like the book! :)

Okay guys for those of you who read the A/N I just changed the spacing but now I feel that there's too much spacing. Oh, how I suck at this. I really don't know when to space so I just spaced at random parts I'm so dumb but whatever! 😂😭