He shut the door in front of our faces.

"How unfriendly." Nico grumbled.

I stared at the ground, and Nico put a hesitant hand on my shoulder.

"Lets go see him after dinner."

~

Victor's POV

"Percy."

He barely looked at me. I sighed and sat in front of him.

"Percy."

"Getmeoutgetmeoutgetmeoutgetmeoutgetmeout." his voice was barely as whisper as his raving sea green eyes met mine. I stared straight into his eyes.

"Calm down. You're alright."

He looked down. He wouldn't say anything. I sighed.

"Annabeth and Nico's here. Should I let them in?"

He was silent for a moment.

"Fine."

"Do you want to go to sleep?"

"NO."

I stood up from the bed.

"Rest." I said shortly.

I glanced at him one last time and slipped into the other room. I poured myself a glass of water and drank it. Percy had been in the confused state for quite some time. I was getting worried now. Maybe it was about a dream. Most likely one of his flashbacks. I set the glass down on the table. I made a cup of tea and carried outside and set it infront of him.

His expression.

The hot liquid spilled over his hands and I snatched his hand up. It was slightly burned.

"What the-"

He ran to the bathroom, snatching his hand away from me. He retched into the toliet, and took a deep shuddering breath.

"Percy-"

He ignored me, standing up and rinsing his mouth out. His haunted eyes were staring blankly at the sink.

"... What wrong?"

He rubbed his face.

"I'm fine..."

His voice was weak and feeble, making it hard to believe.

"What was in the dream?"

"... Tartarus."

I grabbed a flask of nectar and held his hands up. I poured nectar over his hand and he flinched slightly. I heard a knock at the door. I glanced up at him and he rubbed his face.

He walked outside and opened the door for the two. He stepped aside, letting Annabeth and Nico in. Nico scanned Percy.

"You look fine."

He smiled slightly. "Victor's just cooping me in."

Annabeth grabbed his hand. "What happened? Exactly?"

He frowned. "Well, the hand-" he lifted the stub that used to be his hand. "Water got into it and I got electrified."

"And his heart stopped, and he was dead for about 16 minutes." I said crossly.

"You sure you're fine?"

I felt slightly irritated, but I didn't say anything.

"I'm fine." Percy confirmed stiffly.

"... When can you come back to camp?"

"When he's better." I cut in.

"Victor." he chatised.

"Percy." I said, mimicing his tone.

He sighed. "I haven't seen you in a while." he said to Nico.

"Yeah." he said a bit stiffly.

"Meeting time over." I said, pushing them out. I closed the door and turned to Percy.

"Percy, don't lie. I know you aren't okay."

He sat down on the bed.
"I'm not going to make them worry. They have enough on their minds."

"What are you going to do now?"

He looked liked he had aged a few years at that question. He rubbed his face.

"Well, I guess the soldiers need to be punished. The ashes of the deceased buried. And... I guess I need to get things under control."

"How?"

"... Another speech?"

"Just to get killed again?"

"Tell Chaos I'm going out to the city tommorow."

"What?"

He stood up, going out the door.

"But Percy, you can really die..."

My voice trailed off. His gaze- his eyes.

I stood there frozen as he walked straight past me.

~

Percy's POV

I closed the door to Chaos's office behind me.

My hands shook. I wasn't sure where to go. Actually, my body screamed at me to go back to Victor's dorm. I was pretty sure I was breathless at just walking around, and my whole body throbbed. Especially my chest. And my head. Well, everywhere. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

A speech.

I remembered falling- my citizens attacking me.

What did they hate so much about me?

Before I knew it, I was at the arena.

This place was always here for me.

I let out my anger, my anger at nobody.

Just the whole stinking world and the fates.

And maybe at myself.

I beheaded the dummy, drowned it, made it explode- I massacred hundreds for hours.
I plopped down on the floor and the adrenaline pumping through my veins soon decreased, leaving me weary and sore.
I stayed at the arena for some time, sipping cold water out of my bottle. I trudged to my room and took a hot shower, staring at the wall absentmindely while the hot water poured over me.

I dried myself with a towel, to tired to use my powers.
Half asleep, I flopped into my bed.

Just saying...

I really want to kill Percy.

No....

I won't.

But I really, really want to.