"Wait, what do you know that we don't?" Macey asked her.

"Oh, Pepper is moving to London. She was lucky enough to get a job here. She will be living in a flat near the concert hall." Emer explained.

"No, he isn't going to forget about you. The two of you are best friends." I reassured her.

"I know that we are, but I just don't want him to forget about me." She explained.

"He is not going to. Because you annoy him when he tries to." Macey told her. She chuckled and looked at the floor.

"You are right." She said. Then we heard the guys come in. She ran into the living room and we followed her.

Emer hugged her dad and Jay. She grabbed Jay's hand and took him away.

"What is that about?" Max asked me.

"She has to talk to him about some stuff." I told him. I then gave him a kiss.

"When will dinner be ready?" Nathan asked. I looked over to see Nathan sitting on the couch and Macey was curled up, next to him.

"It will be ready in about 30 minutes." I told them. Siva sat next to Macey and the three of them started talking.

"Tom, good you are home. I need you to go kill a roach, that is in the bathroom." Kelsey told him as she entered the room. Tom walked over to her and gave her a hug. He then kissed the little bump that she had.

"Dad really loves that baby. Huh?" Emer said as Tom left the room.

"He loves you too. Nothing is going to change that." Kelsey told Emer.

"Emer, you dad is always going to love you." Jay told her.

"My real one didn't." She said. Kelsey sighed and looked like she was going to cry.

"That's because he didn't know how to. Your dad loves you so much." Siva told her.

"Seev, you know that you are like a big brother to me, but we know that he won't love me as much as my brother or sister." She said.

"That's a lie. I will always love you, Emer. I have loved you since I saw you in your little bed." Tom said as he entered the room. He walked over to her and knelt in front of her.

"You are my daughter. I will always be here for you. Yeah, the new baby is going to need a little more attention, but you are my girl." He told her. I wiped a tear away from my eye and looked at Max.

"I hope so, dad." Emer told him. He then pulled her in for a hug.

"I am home!" Nareesha said as she walked in the door.

"I obviously missed something, so I am just going to go get in comfortable clothes." She said. We laughed and sat around the living room.

The guys were writing a new album. It was coming together nicely. Tom told us that there was a song dedicated to each of us. We thanked the guys. Dinner was then done. I served the soup into bowls. I saw that everyone came and got their's, except for Macey and Nathan. I took their bowls to them.

Nathan's POV:

When I came home, I saw that Macey was looking tired. She and I say on the couch, while we caught up with what was going on. Cara brought us, out soup. I saw that Macey was eating her's slowly. Tom turned Dr. Who on and we watched that as we ate out dinner.

"I have a request." Macey said. We all looked at her and Tom muted the TV.

"Could we go to the coast?" She said.