"Then I took time to think about it. I thought about how Maggie and you could actually work as a couple. But, there's one thing Maggie can't give you that I can." Camila whispered the last sentence. Lauren felt her heart pound out of her chest, she didn't know where Camila was going with this.

"W-what can you give me...?" Lauren stuttered, feeling aroused due to Camila's actions.

The brunette slowly walked up to Lauren and bent down, keeping her mouth near Lauren's ear, so that her hot breath hit the girl's neck.

Camila licked her lips, "an orgasm." She seductively whispered. Her words causing the hairs on Lauren's neck to stand up.

Lauren swallowed hard, looking at the beautiful Latina that had now sat on top of her. Camila straddled Lauren, devilishly smiling.

The brunette licked her lips, then placed them on Lauren's neck once again. She pushed herself up, making a gap between Lauren's lap and herself.

She began to move her hips, looking back into Lauren's green eyes. She grinded on the black haired girl, using her hands to fix her hair so that it fell back.

"Fuck Camila, I'm so wet." Lauren whispered. Camila smirked. "Already baby? I was just getting started." Camila got off the chair and found Lauren's hand, pulling her off the chair and kicking it away.

She then used all the strength in her body to push Lauren onto the mattress, quickly jumping on top of her to pin Lauren down using the black haired girl's wrists.

"Ready?" Camila whispered, causing Lauren to furiously nod.

The brunette licked her lips once again, placing them back onto Lauren's neck. She trapped the skin between her teeth and sucked on it, when she let go, she smirked at the red marks she had left.

She trailed kisses up Lauren's jaw, stopping at the pink plush lips. She stared at them. Moments later, she gave Lauren a quick peck before sitting up straight, still straddling the older girl.

She pulled off her shirt and watched as Lauren's eyes went wide. Smirking, she kept her eyes locked with Lauren's, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra.

Camila trapped her bottom lip between her teeth when she threw her bra onto the floor. Lauren immediately jumped up, connecting her lips onto Camila's nipple.

She began to suck and bite, circling the nipple with her warm tongue. She moved onto the other as Camila let out relaxed moans.

Lauren smirked as she kissed Camila's chest, then pulled off her own shirt along with her bra.

The brunette looked down at the older girl's breasts and widened her eyes. She then quickly brought her hands up to her own, covering herself as she suddenly felt insecure.

In a matter of seconds, all of Camila's confidence went down the drain. She realized that she made the decision to make her first time strictly driven off of jealously.

Lauren noticed Camila's sudden change of mood. "What's wrong? Do you still want to do this?" Lauren frowned at the girl. "Yeah I just..." Camila responded, feeling embarrassed.

Lauren picked up the brunette and layed her down on the mattress. She quickly went on top, keeping her body up using her elbows.

"Camila, you're absolutely beautiful. Don't be ashamed of your body, I love it. You have nothing to be scared of, okay? I'll take care of you, now and forever." Lauren whispered, her voice filled with sincerity. Camila immediately began to blush at Lauren's words. She nodded and pecked the black haired girl's lips.

Lauren smirked into the kiss, she broke it, trailing kisses down Camila's neck. She licked her lips and brought them back down to Camila's nipple. She sucked and trailed her tongue around it, earning soft moans from the brunette.

Lauren felt more aroused when she heard Camila's moans. To her, they were a mixture of sexy and beautiful.

Lauren trailed kisses down Camila's stomach stopping at the girl's sweatpants. She looked up at Camila for approval. When the brunette nodded, she quickly undid the strings of the sweatpants and pulled them off, tossing them onto the ground.

The black haired girl continued to place soft kisses just above Camila's underwear, making the brunette grow anxious.

"Lauren," Camila whispered. The older girl looked up, "fuck me already," the brunette continued.

Lauren smirked and pulled off Camila's underwear, tossing it onto the floor. Lauren took no time in sliding her fingers into Camila's entrance, earning a gasp mixed with a moan from the brunette.

"More," Camila moaned. Lauren smirked and put another finger in, slowly moving her fingers in and out. "You're so sexy," Lauren whispered. Camila was too distracted by the amount of pleasure she was receiving.

"Fuck Lauren, right there baby!" Camila shouted, Lauren felt herself grow more wet hearing Camila shout like that.

Lauren continued to pump her fingers in and out of the small brunette.

Camila used the strength left in her body to pull down Lauren's underwear.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Camila shouted, "Lauren I'm gonna," before she could finish, she came undone.

Lauren panted, falling down next to the brunette. The two layed there in silence, staring at the ceiling.

Camila looked up at Lauren, noticing that minutes later the black haired girl was still panting. She smirked and rolled on top of the older girl.

"Camz," Lauren laughed, "what are you doing?"

"You haven't had your fun yet baby. I still need to teach you a lesson." Camila seductively whispered. Lauren swallowed, staring into the brown eyes full of lust.

"Nobody can make you feel this way except for me," Camila quickly said. She pushed herself down, licking and sucking Lauren's nipples.

"Fuck Camila!" Lauren moaned, clearly not expecting the sudden action. Camila smirked and trailed kisses down Lauren's stomach.

Lauren continued to let out extended moans. The brunette slid her fingers into Lauren's entrance.

Lauren gasped and rolled her eyes back. Camila smiled and continued to pump her fingers in and out of Lauren. Meanwhile, she licked and sucked the skin on Lauren's neck.

"Fuck Camila," Lauren moaned. Camila smirked and looked up at Lauren's eyes. "No one will ever make you moan like I do." She whispered.

Lauren groaned as she felt the pleasure get to her. "Camila I'm gonna c-" once again, just like Camila, Lauren was unable to finish her sentence before coming undone.

Camila smirked and collapsed next to the black haired beauty.

"Well that was a first," Camila whispered between heavy breaths.

Lauren widened her eyes looking down at the brunette, "what?!"

_________

A/N: yaaas. This was interesting to write.