"You nearly died in the cold! You don't know how suprised I was when I saw you!"

I nearly died?

My body went rigid.

I nearly died.

"You saved me." I said, my voice low.

"Exactly."

Barely controlling my anger, I kept my voice level.

"Thats against the ancient laws."

"Percy-"

"Father, please. I can handle things myself. I'm not a kid, and it wasn't like you cared for me when I was one."

"Perseus." Triton said from behind Posiedon, his green eyes glaring at me.
"Watch your words."

"I know something's wrong Percy." Posiedon said. "You can tell me." he insisted.

"... Nothing's wrong. And I must get to camp right now-"

"The boy's right." Amphitrite said hastily. "The demigods would be looking for him and-"

"We need to talk."

".... Why does that sound dangerous?"

"Come on."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me along, with his servants trailing on behind him.

~

I stared at my untouched cup of tea.

"What's wrong Perseus? Is it with Annabeth?"

I scowled. "No."

He got the idea and decided to step away from it.
"What happened in the Chaos army?"

"... Rebellions. And there was the competiton."

"... The killing?"

I nodded slightly. "And an interview." I said shortly.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What did they ask?"

"Just.... Who I am?"

He nodded. "I see."

There was a silence.

"Percy, you can tell me."

"What."

"Somethings on your mind."

I nodded. "Yes. Going to camp."

"Percy-"

I stood up. "I guess I can go."

He stood up hastily. "I'll take you to camp."

"No. It's fine."

"To what? To die again?"

I glared at him. "Yeah."

I slipped out of the room and saw Amphitrite. I bowed down and she did the same, but her dark brown eyes never left me.

".. I'm sorry."

"Theres no need to be." she said flatly. "It's not your fault."

"It is for losing consciousness underwater."

Her eyes flashed. "Lord Posiedon is a good husband. He's just caring for his son." She looked up at me. "You remind me a lot of Triton."

"... I'm not sure. I can't be as perfect as him."

She held my wrist. "You have gotten thinner."

I slipped my hand away, feeling embaressed.

Her dark, wise eyes stared up at me.

"I remember when Triton tried so hard to please Lord Posiedon. Posiedon didn't even glance at him. But you... I guess you're different." She sighed. "I can't blame Posiedon. You are better than other heroes."

I felt a bit warmer. "... Thank you."

"Don't take it as a compliment. Even if Posiedon cares for you dearly now, he will become tired of you like he did with Triton."

I smiled wearly.

"I'm hoping he will soon."

She looked a little taken aback.
"... What..."

"He's one of the reasons I'm having problems leaving. I have to sometime, and if he cares.... I don't want to be sorry."

"What do you mean by leaving?"

I sighed. "I am not a god, or mortal. I was just lucky- but if you are not fully immortal, you have to die sometime." I smiled slightly.

"You won't know very well. We demigods- we get born, we get thrown away, we get to camp or maybe die on the way, go on a quest for the gods but we all end up dying. It's the same."

I glanced at her. "I'm a demigod too. I have to leave this world sometime."

"... Now?"

I smirked. "I'm leaving this place."

I teleported outside to the beach, and I found my boots. Slipping into them, I shivered. They were cold.

I took a few steps before falling into the soft sand, the world becoming dizzyingly white. My mouth felt dry and gritty, probably because of the sand.

My heart beat a few feeble beats before it throbbed into the darkness.

Stepping into cold water without streching can be fatal. Be careful before swimming cause you can die.

Yeah Percy.

yeah percy.

Don't die T.T