- Family Night (Final Chapter)

Start from the beginning

"About 3 weeks is my estimate." The doctor answered. "You'll have to take prenatal vitamins and we actually offer a program here for first time mothers." She smiled.

I nodded my head my head squeezing August's hand. "Is that all?"

"Yes ma'am you're free to go and congratulations." She smiled.

August and I got up and headed out to the car.

"Auhhhhh man, my lil man gon be fresh ta death like his daddy man." He did some weird dance with his arms in the air.

"It's not even yours August." I lied waiting to see his reaction.

"Get fucked up." He said simply while still doing his dance.

I laughed. "Shut up, and we're having a little mini me. I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'a be happy eitha way. Dey gon be so blessed to have a daddy like me." He laughed.

I smiled cause I knew he was right. August was an amazing person period and kids brought that out of him even more.

"They are." I smiled.

------

"Travis shut the fuck up! You're always talkin about shit you don't know about." Jasmine yelled at Travis.

Every Friday we had family night and we rotated who's house we were having it at. Tonight we were at Trav and Kyonnas place. My uncle Thomas was here this time around too.

"Okay now when Chris go get some head from anotha woman don't be callin Kyonna and Asia cryin. Since you wanna be childish and not slob on da po man knob." Trav continued.

Jasmine turned to Chris who was chuckling.

He cleared his throat really quick and stopped laughing. "Oh na..na I would never step out on Jas." He corrected.

"See my baby love me." She cooed leaning up to kiss his lips. He smiled kissing her back.

"Asia you quiet as hell. Tell us the news." Jas pointed out.

"What news? I don't have any news." I answered nervously.

Everyone in the room stale faced me.

"Ain no news. Fuck yal got yal faces turned up fa." August chimed in.

"Yeah, what the hell." I said.

"Lil niece bet not have no news." Uncle Thomas chimed in.

"We're all grown." Aria laughed at him babying me.

He scoffed turning his head back to me.

"There's no news seriously." I repeated.

"Cut yo shit. How far along are you with my lil niece or nephew. While August tryna play along he da one who told us." Travis said.

"Oh shit, I'm bout to be a great uncle. I'm too young for this bullshit." Thomas sighed and everyone laughed at him.

I turned punching August. "August what the hell!" I whined.

"Damn A!" He rubbed the spot I hit him in. "I'm sorry I was just excited. I'm bout to be a daddy." He smiled widely and then turned his head back to Travis. "So since you wanna spill tea. Let's switch dis shit up to vodka, when my lil niece or nephew due?" August smirked.

Everyone in the room gasped looking at Kyonna. "Travis!" She hit his head.

"Fuck wrong wit yal putting yal hands on folks." He looked at Kyonna and I.