||Five

Kaila's POV•

"Sorry, it took so long, Ellie!" Kallen apologized to Ellen, helping her shove her bags in the trunk of his smaller-sized car. It was more like a minivan, but square. It had a sage green color. I hated it, I wanted him to get a new one.

"You are fine, babe! Stop worrying so much." Ellen's hip bumped him playfully. Her long black hair swayed.

"Okay, fine." He chuckled, giving her a small kiss on the crown of her perfectly wavy hair. He closed the trunk and opened the back seat door for Ellen.

"Hey, El!" I said, smiling, waving obnoxiously as she entered the car.

"Hey, Kaila!" She waved back with the same obnoxiousness. We laughed and put our hands down. "You ready for camp?" Ellen asked enthusiastically as she took a seat in the back.

I chuckled a hint of nervousness escaped, too. "Ready as I'll ever be."

"Don't worry," she touched my arm lovingly. "It's gonna be the best week ever."

Kallen hopped into the driver's seat. "Are we ready to go ladies?!"

"Yes!" we said in unison, ending in giggles.

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road!" Kallen started the car with the twist of his key, and with that, we were off.

~~
About two hours later, it was getting kind of quiet and boring.

"Kallen, can I play some music from your phone?" I asked. My foot was on the dashboard, shoe off, the other laying as flat as possible with the stupid brace. I had a pillow on my right side by the door and a blanket on my side.

"Sure. It's in this middle compartment thing." He removed his arm off of it.

"Okay." I lifted the top of the middle compartment and grabbed his phone, unlocking it.

"What music do you like, Ellen?" I asked opening up Spotify.

"One Direction?" she suggested.

I gagged. "You can't be serious." I turned around in my seat and glared at her.

"I'm only kidding!" She giggled.

Kallen snatched his phone from my hand and began playing his "It's for my Ellie" playlist, and of course, "That's What Makes You Beautiful" or whatever it was called began playing.

The all too known chords played through the car speakers. I wanted to screech, but instead, I covered my ears and grimaced. "Kallen!"

"What?! It's what the lady wanted!" He laughed.

"But you're driving! Pay attention!" I complained, ripping his phone out of his hand.

"Don't you dare change it Kaila."

I rolled my eyes, groaned again, and pressed my hands against my ears harder, to hopefully muffle the disturbing music that everyone back when I was twelve, everyone and their aunt was obsessed with. My hands didn't seem to be making the song drown out anymore.

After the three minutes of British boys eradicating my sanity, I made the executive decision to put on something I wanted.

"Okay! I get to pick now!" I searched for the song I wanted, and without hesitation played my favorite song.

"Okay, fine." Kallen agreed, then groaned hearing the famous, lyrics come into the speakers. "Really, Kaila? Taylor Swift?!"

"Duh! This is my favorite!"

I started lip-syncing to Shake It Off and dancing around in my seat. After another three minutes were over, Kallen took the phone. "My turn!" I heard Ellen giggle in the backseat.

"Kallen, that's illegal. No driving and texting!" I warned, smirking at him.

"Okay, fine." He handed his phone to the backseat. "My love! You know what to do." He glanced back at her and winked.

Without any further moments, she grabbed ahold of it and began typing rapidly. The song played abruptly in the small space.

"Not again!" I shook my head and threw my head back on the seat, grasping at my face with my hands.

He smirked and started singing to the song.

"Fell out of the sky, hit the ground runnin'. The future is tonight, they'll never see us comin'." Kallen scream sang, Ellen, joining with him. As the song continued, I watched my brother make a fool of himself. I rolled my eyes but smiled. I was always jealous of Ellen and his relationship. I wanted what they had.