Victor's POV

It was worse than I thought it would be.

He really didn't move. Tartarus laughed- mangling him and he didn't make a sound.
Blood.

There was too much blood. Percy couldn't stay alive for longer. Tartarus stopped.

"No... This isn't it."

15 minutes left.
Percy stood up, and he teetered slightly to the side, but stood straight.

"Lets do a bet. Every time you fall over, a wave of monsters to camp."

He punched upward at his stomach, and he stumbled back, but he didn't fall. He gritted his teeth and he stabbed right through his head. Tartarus dodged to the side, because his blow was way too slow. He slashed his sword across his side, and his knees buckled and he fell to the ground. Tartarus snapped his fingers.

"About 100 monsters coming into camp."

Percy stood up. Blood dripped out of his mouth and stained the arena, which was already half stained with blood.

He was strong, but Tartarus was stronger. He was faster. And a lot more confident. Tartarus set his sword on Percy's shoulder, his blade right next to his neck.

One slash, and he would be dead.

Everyone in the crowd was silent. I knew exactly they were thinking.

How could he be beaten so easily?

"Do you want it?" Tartarus's voice sounded hauntingly like Chaos's. "Is this what you really want?"

His face fell, and his chest shook with unshead tears. He had enough tears to fill this whole arena.

I stared intently at the two opponents, and Percy said something, to quiet for anyone to hear. But I saw- I read his lips.

Please.

I banged my hands on the glass wall, wanting to go through the glass. Tartarus moved his sword, but it didn't go through his neck. It pushed him down, and he fell to the ground once again.

"Another 100." he said, snapping his fingers.

"Stand up. If you do well enough...." he scanned the crowd and his dark, insanely mad eyes stared through me. He smiled sadastically and whispered into Percy's ear, leaning down. Percy gritted his teeth and stood up, only to meet a blow on his leg. He stumbled to the side, but didn't fall over.

"Hey! You!" he pointed into the crowd. Everyone moved out of where he had pointed to as if it was a lazer.
"No. Our handsome little boy over there. Yes. You with the brown hair. Yeah. Sit in the middle."

"If he falls over, you die."

The boy's eyes widened.

"Don't."

Percy's voice was strong, unlike the state he was in. Tartarus cocked his head.

"Why. You think you can't stand it?"

"You're here for me."

"I am. This is the easiest way to put up a show."

A deep scowl etched his face. "Tartarus."

His sword cut down on his shoulder and it cut down deeply, and his body shook under the pressure of keeping his body upright. The sword was going way too deep. The boy was pale and he looked horrified. Percy's legs shook. I knew he would fall over soon.
He grabbed the sword, cutting his already deeply cut hands again. With trembling arms, he forced the sword out of his shoulder and Tartarus smiled.
"Well, the boy can live. But..."

He kicked Percy and he toppled over, to tired to stand anymore.

"100 more monsters. 5 seconds pass and 50 more."

He stood up again.

"300 monsters in camp. It would be chaotic, wouldn't it be?"

20 minutes.

The whistle blew. Chaos appeared between them and placed a hand on Tartarus's shoulder, making him dissapear into a fine, black sand. He grabbed Percy's shoulders tight.

"Omega. Can you hear me?"

He nodded weakly.

"Portal."

I ran towards him and wrapped his arm around my neck.
"We have to get to the infirmary first-"
"I need to go to camp." he said.
"Omega-"
He outstreched his arms, and a shimmery portal, flashing purple, orange, and green appeared. I grabbed Percy's arm.
"You can't-"

He stepped through the portal, and it closed firmly behind him.

979 words....

Hmm...

Oh well.