I smile as he brings me into his arms, "Of course I did Mikey."

He puts his face in my neck and sighs in content, "You smell awesome and you're skin is perfect; I missed your smell. You're skin is especially perfect for love bites."

I pull away, chuckling lightheartedly, "Shut up."

I pull him to my living room after he says, "You love it."

He lays his body across the couch before I can sit down and I groan, "Michael move!"

He sighs, "I'm actually very comfortable, thank you."

His arms are behind his head as his eyes are lightly closed and a small smirk adorns his mouth. I glare at his comfortable form and reply threateningly, "Mikey, move or I will crush you."

He laughs at me mockingly, but he doesn't open his eyes, "Yeah, right."

I shrug before falling on top of him; I did warn him. He groans and I laugh. I sit up only to realize how wrong our position looks; I'm straddling his lap and his hands are placed on my hips.

He opens his eyes and smirks at me. I go to pull myself off of him, but he doesn't let me move. He holds me against him as he says, "All I had to do was lay on your couch to get you to sit on my cock."

I smack his arm and say, "Shut up, Mikey!"

He laughs as he groans in pain and says, "What's the problem, gorgeous?"

I roll my eyes as I get off of him and make him sit up so I can sit down, "Why are you so perverted?"

"Hey, you're the same way," he defends. "Then again, I'm just dirtier about it."

I smile at him sarcastically, "Ha ha, you're so funny."

"I know," he replies just as sarcastically. "isn't it great."

I glare at him, "So great."

He sighs and says, "You mad?"

I sigh and break down with a smile; I can't stay made at him. He smiles and opens his arms for me, "Good, now cuddle me, babe."

I giggle and move into his arms where he pulls me against his chest and holds me close.

After several minutes of silence, he says, "I really did miss you."

"I always miss you when you're away, Mikey."

He squeezes me and says, "I'm glad I met you that day at the movies."

I shrug against him, "Before I knew it was you, all I knew that there was a stranger on me. I would've immediately pushed you off, but I didn't because you were warm and smelled nice."

He let out a laugh, "You decided not to push me because I smelled good and was warm?"

I nod, "Well, yeah."

---

A few weeks later, It was my turn to go to Michael's place for a fun weekend; we had this tradition where we took turns staying at each other's houses.

I walked into his house, and he was coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

I raised my eyebrows as he looks up and says, "Hey, I thought you were coming later. Cute shorts, by the way."

I shrug with a laugh glancing down at my ninja turtle shorts, "Thought I should surprise you, but it looks like we both were surprised."

He laughs too before beginning to walk to his room, "Yeah, guess you could say that. I'm gonna go put clothes on, go sit your ass down."