Chapter 15

New chapter! Sorry it's late. Had exams recently. So yeah whatever. Here's the new chapter. On the side should be a link to the lullaby. Its the external link. click on it and it takes you to the song. It's a bit fast but I like the lyrics so just imagine it slower and it makes a nice lullaby don't you think? If the link doesn't work you can use this one - http://liviyiu.com/track/romantic-lullaby-livi-yiu-original

----------------------------------------------------------

"We will harmonize in a romantic lullaby."

**************************************************************

Haley. Haley. Omg no. This can't be happening.

As quickly as she came in, she went out. She banged the door as she left making a point that she knew what we were doing together (josh and I, I mean).

I felt a huge mix of emotions- fear, guilt, anger. And to make it worse, Josh just ignored everything that had happened. He was probably too drunk to care. He pulled me to him and kissed me again.

I pushed him away with all my might, and I do mean all my might, it takes a lot of energy to push a hot guy away from you. He looked startled when I pushed him away but ignored this and tried to kiss me again.

"Stop it," I growled.

He smiled foolishly at me and I suddenly felt like slapping that cute face of his.

"Don't you even realize what happened?"

"Yes I do and I know that I've never felt what I just did with Kayla."

I blushed when he said this but ignored him. He obviously didn't care about Haley and talking to him didn't help the situation.

"We need to get out of here." I said ignoring Josh's downcast face.

"Now? But we only got started." What the hell was wrong with this dude?

"Let's go" I took Josh by the hand and pulled him out of the room and out of the bar. He was really slow at walking so I half dragged, half carried him out to the beach where the party was just at its climax.

I spotted Kayla and when she saw me, her eyes narrowed. I pretended like I didn't see her and kept going. I went to the place where I kept my bag and silently prayed that no one had taken my phone.

I picked up my iPhone from its spot deep in my bag and walked, Josh on one hand my bag on the other, to the end of the beach where it was more quiet. On my way there I tried to look for Haley but I saw no sign of her. She probably already left.

Josh was still complaining that the party had only begun but I ignored. I checked the time on my phone, just past midnight. I sighed when I realized I had no one to call. I couldn't call aunt Vicky because I didn't want to disturb her with my teenage problems. I couldn't call Jacob because I think he hated me at the moment and I couldn't call Dan because right now I wasn't in good terms with his daughter so I crossed Haley off my list as well. The bad thing about not having friends here is that in trouble, well, there was no one you could call.

I sighed when I realized there was only one more person that I could call. I took in a deep breath and dialed the number. After two rings, a sleepy voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Jen. It's Vonnie." I bit my lip as I waited for her reply. I put my phone between my shoulder and my ear as I used both hands to hold Josh in place so he couldn't run away. One hand on each shoulder. I once again ignored his desperate attempts to make me let him go. I was surprised at how weak he was, must be all the alcohol.