Chapter 10

Heyyyyyyyy!!!! New chapter. I spent a lot of time on this to make sure I updated early. It's quite long too. I enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoy reading!!!

---------------------

Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.

**************

"I have never been happier to be in this house." I said. I just picked Aunt Vicky from the hospital and we just came back home. "There is truly no place like home."

Aunt Vicky smiled. "How was the sleepover at Kayla's house?" She asked.

"Horrible." I groaned. "We ended up playing truth or dare and somehow I ended up calling Josh because I was dared to call him and put him on speaker phone while pretending that I was alone. She thought that maybe there was something up with Josh and I and even though I kept telling her that he is not my type, she kept pressing on. She needed her proof."

"Wait, wait, wait," aunt Vicky said as she went into the kitchen to fix coffee. I sat on the kitchen stool beside her, "I'm no expert on teenage lives but I thought you had it bad for Josh. When did he become 'not your type'?"

"I do like him but I lied to Kayla to get her off my neck." I sighed. Aunt Vicky shook her head slowly.

"You know not to lie, Vonnie, I won't judge you but don't let your lies pile up. It takes a lot of memory to remember every single lie, trust me...... So what happened? Did Josh flirt with you over the phone? I'm curious." She said smiling.

I smiled. "Josh kept it cool for someone who had no clue that a group of girls were listening to him. But he did ask me out on a date, kinda. We went to this café yesterday and ended up spending the whole day out," I said dreamily, "the only reason why we went back to the studios was because it was raining. That's how I got Josh's shirt. He invited me to the café again so we could talk today. Kayla assumes that I never had time to change into my real clothes but really, I love smelling like Josh."

Aunt Vicky smiled. "I miss being a teenager."

"Aunt Vicky? Can I ask you something?"

"Anything dear." Aunt Vicky said while taking a sip of her coffee.

I am quiet for a few moments. When I open my mouth to say something, only a sob comes out.

"What kind of girl am I? I'm surprised that press hasn't called me a bitch yet. I mean, I come to Hollywood, steal Josh's spotlight and get like a thousand fans BOOM! out of nowhere, I'm practically part of Josh's family and now I'm about to steal Josh from his girlfriend. What kind of girl am I?" I let out a sob silently.

Aunt Vicky came over to me and engulfs me in a big hug.

"Vonnie, there are two ways to view life: the pessimistic way or the optimistic way. A glass is filled halfway with water, some people see it as half full, others see it as half empty. It all depends on the way you see life. True, you can view yourself as the mean bitchy bitch who steals everything from everyone or you can see yourself as this talented, beautiful young lady that has only discovered herself now. You have always been hiding yourself in your shell but now you have finally come out and I think the world is suffering from shock. You're just like BAM, loads of fans already. And I don't see you as the Hollywood Bitch so I don't see why you should see yourself as that."

"Thanks Aunt Vicky." I said sobbing.

She gave me a huge bear hug. "Anything dearie."

Aunt Vicky's phone started to vibrate. I looked at the screen. It was my mum. Aunt Vicky answered it.