Chapter 13

New chapter! This one's quite short because the drama starts at the party at the next chapter and so I didn't have anything else to write. If you think this story is boring, please be patient, it gets better. I promise - Tegacha.

---------------------------------------------------------

"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend."

― William Blake

*********************************************************************************

The week went by in a flash. And I do mean a flash. I expected the week to be a lot longer seeing as the Jonnie thing happened and everyone hated me but the week was actually amazing. Haley came almost every day and kept me company; I was never lonely. Big surprise there. And rehearsals went by normally. Dan became nice to me and I suspect it is because he found out that Haley and I are friends now or maybe she threatened him at home.

I still haven't told Haley the truth, and by the truth I mean the fact that I am one of those girls that are head over heels for Josh. The truth is I do love him, like actually do, at least I love the real Josh, not the jerk Josh. But there's no way I could tell her that I was one of the "shallow" girls and even shallower by lying to her. What kind of friend am I? The strange thing is that I really don't want to lose her. She's my first ever true friend and so I can't afford to tell her that I actually like Josh. She would hate me forever. It'll just have to be my secret. My very own secret. I have a strange feeling that this will end up in disaster as my luck is never lucky, but for now, lying will have to be my weapon.

I am such a bitch. But it's fine, I'm just keeping up my name: The Hollywood Bitch. After all I do have a reputation to keep up.

And so back to what I was saying. Yeah. This week went by really quickly. Josh hardly said anything to me except during practice. I was always with Haley and I take it that those two hate each other because he always kept his distance from her. I wonder why she hates him. I asked her but she shrugged it off with a.....shrug of the shoulders.

I haven't seen Jennifer in ages and I'll just say this. Things were a bit awkward when I saw her at Galaxy Studios yesterday. She came up to me and asked how I was doing you know. That's all everyone asks me now. It's always "are you okay?" Or "how you doing? How are you actually doing?" Like I'm this crazy hospital patient or like I lost my parents. We talked for a while and I have to say, she is kinda my friend. She invited me to go hang out with her sometime. I accepted obviously, being me, I can't say no, can I?

Then there's Cindy. She kept giving me dagger looks through the whole week. I mean if looks could kill I would be long gone by now. She never actually talked to me or tried anything and that scared me, like she's waiting for the exact right time to get vengeance on me. And I'm very scared and I think that is what she wants.

I've avoided Jacob as much as possible and I think he hates me now. He finally joined the Vonnie haters club. I ruined his reputation obviously I mean my publicity means the world to me.

So that's what I mean when I say this week went by quickly and tomorrow is the beach party that Haley is taking me to. I am really scared; most of the people I met already hate me and I don't want to increase the numbers of people that strongly dislike me but aunt Vicky thinks its a good idea to go to a party, she even gave me money to go shopping. It's just a beach party, at night, it's not like anyone will be able to see what I'm wearing anyways. But it's aunt Vicky. She finally thinks I'm getting out of my shell. Finally making new friends. Yay. But I am so scared especially since there's a chance that the press might be there. I and the press do not go so well and I've been taking this "your publicity means everything to you" so seriously. I haven't stepped out of the house except to go to rehearsals. I swear if I look well enough I can see cameras in the bushes outside the house so I'm really freaked out by the press and I hope to never barge into them again.