I Hate Shopping

So I decided that chapter wasn't really eventful- decided to add another one..

Gabby

"Couch, done. TV, done. Coffee table, done. Bed, done. Bedside tables, done. Dresser, done. And stools, done. We just need to get everything for the babies room," I said looking over my list. "So what do we need to get for the baby?" Matt asked wrapping his arms around me. "Crib, bassinet, change table, bookcase, rocking chair, car seat, pram, rocker, mobile, bath," I said. "Our baby likes to be expensive doesn't it," Matt laughed. "That's it's job Matt," I smiled. "You need to tell your sister Matt." "Gabby I haven't spoken to her in over a year." "I know you guys have your differences but it's not fair on our baby or Violet, or Christie. I mean how mad would you be in a few years if you found out you had another niece or nephew Christie never told you about. And violet would be devastated." "Alright, alright. I'll call her tonight." I smiled at my victory and walked out of Matts arms and over to the furniture. I still can't believe we are having a baby, our baby. A tiny little human being that we created that we are going to have to take care of. Part of me is scared. "I like this one," I said looking at Matt. He ran his hands over the wood and tapped his knuckles on it a couple of times. Always doing an inspection over the next thing we were about to buy. 'It has to be safe' he'd say to me. "I like it too," he smiled. "Alright them we will get that one, and then the matching change table," I said pointing at it. Matt wrote down the names of each thing I wanted so we could order it all at the end.

Casey

I hate shopping. It is honestly the most boring thing in the world, even if it was shopping for our baby. Gabby knew exactly what she wanted, so I don't even know why we bothered coming. She pointed out a pram and a car seat, and I wrote down their item numbers also. I grabbed the baby bath and the rocker off the shelf and placed them down on the trolley. Oh my god I hate shopping. All that was left was the bassinet and the rocking chair. Oh and the bookcase. Gabby had quickly picked a bassinet and bookcase, and the item numbers were again added to the long list of things we had bought today. "Hey baby," I said as she walked over to look at the rocking chairs. "Yeah?" She asked turning around. "Let me build you a rocking chair." "Really?" She smiled. "Yeah." "Matt that would be amazing." She kissed me gently and I smiled. Finally we could get the hell out of here. We walked towards the cash register and the women scanned the baby bath and the rocker. I have her the item numbers for the other furniture we wanted and the ordered them for us. "What date and where would you like them to be delivered?" I looked over at Gabby, "at the new house? After we've moved in?" She nodded. "Alright can we do the 5th of October at 314 Northshore ave?" "No worries," she smiled. I grabbed the rocker and the bath and carried them out to the car with gabby behind me. "Thank you," she whispered leaning ip and kissing me gently. "You're welcome, I'm balky to see you so excited about it," I smiled.