Shots Fired

Matt

I stared down the barrel of a gun once again and I backed up against the wall. "Listen, I don't know who you are or what you want from me, but killing me isn't going to solve anything." "The thing is Matt, I know you're dirty, I know you're working for Voight." "I can't stand that man, all he's ever done for me is cause trouble." "You're still working for him, you were still ratting out our little operation weren't you? And what will happen if I let you go? Hm? You'll just rat me out even more. Now I can't have that." He smirked at me and I held my hands up in surrender. "I have a family, they're counting on me to come home to them. My little boy will be heart broken if my wife has to tell him I'm gone." I lied. "Yeah? Well this guy has a family too?" He pointed his gun at one of the security men and shot him in the head. "And this one." He shot the second, "and this one," he shot the third. Now there was only the two of us standing in the room.
"Hey what the hell are you doing a heard gun shots!" Nesbit called coming in. "Shut up," the man said turning around and shooting him too. "I-I thought you were working with him?" "No he's just a puny little rat who lies to keep himself out of the firing line, it was about time he paid for his mistakes. Guess what, you're next." He said turning the gun back toward me.

Voight

"Lindsay you're with me. Antonio with Halstead, you guys go left. Lindsay and I go right. Ruzek and Olinski you guys go forwards. Make sure everyone has eyes everywhere, take down any threats as long as Matt gets out of there alive. Ready?" They all nodded and we busted down the door. Straight away we went in. Lindsay was behind me as I turned right into the first room. The walls were black with ash. "Clear." We called walking out. We made our way into the next room. "Clear." Once we made out way into the third room we stopped. "Alright everyone got a copy on me? South west side of the building, first floor, 3rd room. Everyone in here now, there's an opening into the floor." Moments later we were joined by the other men. "We all ready?" They nodded toward me. "Alright let's go." I jumped down into the hole and looked around. A corridor ran for about 50 metres and there were other corridors running off that. "Alright everyone split and report back." I took the first corridor to my left and made my way down to the room at the end- nothing. "Voight," Lindsay said over the radio. "I've got fresh blood stains, second corridor to the right." I jogged back out and down to where Lindsay was in the room. "Looks like whoever was in here was in here not long ago," she said looking at the wet blood smeared on the floor. Suddenly gunshots echoed through the corridors. "I want a report!" I yelled. "Shots fired, 4th corridor down," Antonio called back through the radio.
Lindsay and I both took off down in the direction. We took the last corridor and ran down. This one was longer than the rest. When we entered he room we saw Antonio standing over Neil, his head bleeding from the gunshot wound. Several other men were dead around him, Casey the only one left standing against the wall. "Hey Matt you're going to be okay," Lindsay said walking forward and putting her hand on his shoulder. He flinched, you could see the trauma in his eyes. "I need an ambo now, corner of 21st and Wallbash."

Gabby

The sound of my phone woke me and I sat up on the couch. I reached towards it and saw it was Antonio. "Antonio?" I asked picking up. "We got him, he's on his way to Lakeshore now." "Oh thank god, thank you Antonio, thank you." "I'll meet you at the hospital okay? Voight's already called Boden." "Okay." I quickly got up and grabbed my car keys. "Shay! Shay they found Matt lets go." Shay came running down the stairs and slipped a top over her head. "Let's go." We went out to the car and got it. I just want him to be okay, God he just has to be okay. What will they have done to him? I pulled up at the hospital and parked the car. "Are you going to tell him?" Shay asked. "I don't know. I just need him to be alright." We walked toward the entrance, everyone was sitting in the waiting room. "Any news?" "He's sleeping, but everything's looking good." Boden said standing up. "Oh thank god." I turned and saw Antonio walking in. "Thank you," I whispered wrapping my arms around him. He engraved me in a hug. "Thank you so much Tonio."