How did I get Here?

Matt

Everything is black. Black. Black. I hear nothing but my own staggered breathing. My head is thumping and my back is stinging in pain. How did I get here? I try and think about what I remember last. Molly's. I was at Molly's. Dawson left, and then after that I didn't have much reason to be there anymore and so I did too. Then I got home...the place was trashed, all the beautiful photos I had of Gabby on the mantle were smashed. I walked further in to the room until I saw Catya laying on the ground in a pool of her own blood. I remember racing forward to her and checking for a pulse. After that everything is hazy. Someone grabbed me and placed something over my head.

My hands were bound together but I could feel the pain in my neck from where I had been tasered. I forced my eyes to open and I was blinded by the light cascading from the small window at the top of the wall. I looked around. I was the only one here, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I pushed my body up against the wall and cringed at the pain in my neck. Suddenly the door burst open and 3 men walked in holding guns pointing towards me. I scrambled back and pushed harder against the wall until two of them grabbed me and pulled me up. We walked through a few corridors before coming to a door. One of the men cut the ropes from my hands before opening the door and throwing me in. I hit the ground hard but managed to break some of the impact with my hands. I quickly came to my feet and turned around so I was facing them. A man walked in from a different door, I recognised him as one of the men who were in the back room that time they interrogated me. Nesbit entered behind him. "Nesbit what the hell is going on?" I spat looking at him. "Just give him what he wants Matt."
The man walked over to me and his knee came up and collided with my stomach. I fell to the ground in pain as his hands moved around my body searching for a wire. "What you think I wired myself while I was blacked out in your four wall cell?" I spat. He's lamed his fist into my head and my face made heavy contact with the ground. Once he walked away I sat back up, and wiped the blood from my nose.

"I told you Matt, just give him what he wants," Nesbit said. "Anyone want to enlighten me on what that it?" "We known you were working with Voight," the man said. "I don't know what you're talking about," I spat. "Wrong answer," he forcefully kicked me and I fell backward onto the ground. "Try again." "I said I don know what you're talking about!" He punched me in the face and my head hit the concrete floor once again. "Get him back into the room."
The men pulled me up off the ground and dragged my back down the corridors. They opened the door to the same room I had been in before I through me in, slamming the door shut.