Life Is Good.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"She's my other Mama." She said non chalantly as I saw Camila smile wide. That made my heart melt into a little puddle. "Come cuddle Momma. You'd be the big spoon!" She said pulling my arms to both their bodies as put my arm around both girls.

"I love you." I whispered softly, closing my eyes and loving every minute.

"I love you, Momma. I love you Mama." Ava said As both Camila and I giggled.

"I love you, my Jauregui's."

--

With a little TLC, Ava got better. It was just a stomach bug, thankfully, and it just lasted overnight. She might have eaten something bad, causing for the throw ups and the stomach ache. All she wanted to do was to cuddle up to her Mama, which was Camila, and just sleep. Thankfully, Camila's boss is Normani, and explaining such things was easier.

"Mani's coming over for dinner!" I heard Camila about from the hallways as she walked to our room. Ava was asleep in her room, finally, and we have time to ourselves after 36 hours.

"I love my daughter, and all, but I kinda miss kissing you." I said as I grabbed her chin and kissed her passionately, like I haven't kissed her in years.

"Hmmm" Camila moaned to my lips as she pressed herself to me, closing the non existent gap we have. "I. Kinda. Missed. You. Too" She said in between kisses as she hovered over me, her hair tickling my face. She straddled my lap, giggling as I ran my hand to her thighs.

"You're beautiful, babe." I whispered as I saw her smile softly at me, and kissing me more passionately. Balancing my time between Camila and Ava hasn't been that hard, but finding times like this ishard, so as much as possible, we cherish our alone time.

"Ava's in the other room. We shouldn't be doing this." Camz said as she pulled my clothes off my body.

"We could stop if you want to." I said as she shook her head and shut me up with her lips on mine, kissing me, again. "Then you should be quiet." I whispered as she just nodded her head, leaving kisses on my neck. I felt her dip her hand down my underwear as I gasped with the contact of her soft hand to my burning skin.

"So wet, babe." She whispered seductively to my ear as I felt my pulse quicken.

"Fuck.' I said attacking her neck as I hear her moan. I put my thigh in between her legs, as she rolled her hips to it, causing another moan escape her lips. "Fuck, Lauren." She purred to my ears as I felt a rush of wetness on my core. That's so fucking hot. I felt her finger slip into my entrance as I moaned her name loudly. Extra loudly actually.

"You have to quiet down babe." She said manuevering her skillfull hand to my core causing my insides to flip and my eyes roll at the back of my head. I couldn't take it anymore, as I felt the all too familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"So close. Don't stop." I moaned loudly as I grabbed her hips, griniding it to my thigh. I could feel all her wetness on my thigh as she was concentrating on her task in hand. As I was reaching the peak of my orgasm, I heard a knock on the door, making the both of us pull apart and hiding under the covers. Fuck.

"Wh-who i-is i-it?" I asked, my chest heaving, core aching.

"Momma." I heard a little voice on the door, trying to open the locked door. "Momma." She said again knocking on the door as I got up, looking for my clothes around the room.

"I'm coming darling. Wait second, okay. Momma will open the door." I said louder as I threw Camila's clothes to her direction. She was biting her lip, probably her core aching from our interrupted moment. Me too babe, me too. I ran to the door, opening the door to my daughter, clutching on her stuffed toy and her blanket.

"Momma, you left me." She said, lips quivering. Tears were forming on her eyes as she walked inside the room, hugging my leg.

"Sorry Nugget. It won't happen again baby." I said carrying her and kissing her neck. She perched her head on my neck, pulling it of instantly.

"Momma you're sweaty. Eww." She said pushing herself off of me as she was giggling.

"Mami and I were actually exercising before you came in, Nugget. So we're kinda sweaty." I told my daughter as she looked at me weirdly. Camila was holding her laughs behind me as Ava shook her head.

"Shower!" She said pointing at the shower as I winked at Camila. She got what I was saying as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Okay Nugget. Why don't you snuggle in bed as Mami and I wash off all of the sweat off our bodies. You don't want stinky cuddles, right?" My daugter scrunched up her face and nodded her head. "Perfect. We'll see you in a bit." I said as I pulled Camila to the bathroom. Perfect.

Camila and I finished our business, and showering ofcourse longer than we intended to. We got out, and saw Ava sleeping soundly on Camila's side of the bed, hugging her stuffed toy, her arm dangling on the edge of the bed.

"We let her wait." Camila whispered as she carried Ava to the center of the bed, as I fixed all our pillows and covers.

"She's fine, right? She was the one who told us to shower." I whispered as she giggled. It was true. She laid down as Ava instantly rolled to Camz's side, snuggling her face to Camila's neck.

"Mami smells good." She whispered as I kissed Ava's head, buring my face to her hair. This smells like home to me. Vanilla and kids perfume.

"Goodnight Nugget. I love you." I whispered to her as I wrapped my arm around both my girls.

"Te amo, Momma. Te amo, Mami." Ava whispered, melting my heart as I felt Camila intertwine our fingers and squeezing my hand.

"Love you both. So much." Camila whispered as I slept soundly, with a smile on my lips. Life's good.

---
AN : Smutty and cute. Thank you for still reading this story! Trying to update as much as I can, and in between stories. Hope you're having a good day guys! Comments are well appreciated. Thank youu! :)

-Sarah. ❤️